Chelsea Chants

Ray.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course there will always be trouble at the football it kicked off against qpr but mostly away from the ground just handbags near the ground....if you are looking for trouble at football you will get it but if you are wearing a footie shirt etc they are not interested and there is no chance of you getting done in. So glad my family are not like that although i still dont think my dad has told my mum about marseille away in 2000 when we got tear gassed in the away end lol, she would have completly freaked out seeing as i was 12.

Um, you got tear-gassed in Marseille but there's no chance of Blueray getting done in if he's wearing a footie shirt? He may not look for trouble but if others start it and he was nearby, he may still get into trouble... :unsure:

Of course there will always be trouble at the football it kicked off against qpr but mostly away from the ground just handbags near the ground....if you are looking for trouble at football you will get it but if you are wearing a footie shirt etc they are not interested and there is no chance of you getting done in. So glad my family are not like that although i still dont think my dad has told my mum about marseille away in 2000 when we got tear gassed in the away end lol, she would have completly freaked out seeing as i was 12.

I wasnt trying to presurise you into going asap but just advising how good an experience it is and something you could enjoy in the future.... i would avoid west ham and spurs away and prob burnley away as a new fan as these will be intimidating esp if your not used to it and travelling on your own. The likes of blakburn, bolton, hull etc are the perfect away games to get you involved in the away days.

I really value yours and everybodies advice. I'm completely aware that there will always be some burke that wants to cause trouble and that's not interested really going to watch the football. You only have to look at the West Ham v Millwall match recently. I have no intention of ever getting involved in any sort of trouble, I just want to be there to watch the football and nothing else. I've been advised by lots of people to be careful. I think the main concern that I've had from my family is that I might get stabbed. I just want to enjoy myself, and am finding ever since i've started supporting CFC it's given me a new lease of life.

Nobody is trying to presurise me into going to away games. I know it's something that only I can make that decision for. It would certainly be a shame not to go. As I say i'm looking at going to away games in the UK and then maybe move on to ones abroad. I'm looking at getting a ticket hopefully for the Aston Villa Game. Do you think that would be a good one to go to?

Villa prob would be as we will have sold out so have a good crowd up there, it should be a decent game and it is relativly easy travel wise.

OK will definitely try and get a ticket for this match. Tickets for members start tomorrow. I'll let you know if I get one.

I've been villa a couple of times and up until last season we hadn't won there since about 1998 laugh.gif

Tell me about it i havn't seen us win up there since we won 3 nil in 99 (apart from the fa cup semi final) and i have been every season apart from when it was an evening kick off in the 06-07 season , had to sell my ticket last season due to an ankle op was gutted to miss our first victory up there in 10 years

I was there in 0304 when we lost 3-2 and 0506 when we drew 1-1, were you at that game it was an evening kick off game?

Yeah i was at both of those the only reason i couldnt go in 06-07 was it was on the 2nd jan the day i went back to work after christmas off and they wouldnt let me have a half day, i was at the 05-06 game on crutches

Villa prob would be as we will have sold out so have a good crowd up there, it should be a decent game and it is relativly easy travel wise.

Well I managed to get a ticket as I went to the box office at 9am and am so happy. :delight::getin: TBH I didn't think I stood a chance. I'm going to Villa :dance:

Edited by Blueray

Well I managed to get a ticket as I went to the box office at 9am and am so happy. emo6.gifemo4.gif TBH I didn't think I stood a chance. I'm going to Villa emo7.gif

Enjoy it , i havt had my ticket posted yet but i presume ill be i the lower tier as th upper is Normally for away seaso ticket holders oly

He's half a girl, he's half a boy

Torres, Torres

He looks like a transvestite

Torres Torres

He wears a frock, he loves the cawk

He sells his ass on Albert Dock

Fernando Torres, Carragher's bit on the side

Who's that twat from Argentina,

Who's that money grabbing whore,

Carlos Tevez is his name

And he hasn't got a brain,

And he won't be winning trophys anymore

Adebayor, Your dad washes Elephants, and your mum's a whore

Adebayor, Your dad washes Elephants, and your mum's a whore

Adebayor, Adebayor give him a passport and he'll bring back 10 more!

Dimitar, Dimitar his mum washes windscreens on the north circular!

Dimitar, Dimitar his dad is a rapist in Bulgaria!

The elephant man, the elephant man, Joleon Lescott, the elephant man!

Well I managed to get a ticket as I went to the box office at 9am and am so happy. emo6.gifemo4.gif TBH I didn't think I stood a chance. I'm going to Villa emo7.gif

My flat mate was stuck in holding on the website for half an hour at 7am Monday getting his ticket laugh.gif I have my ticket as well, and we're at Birmingham Uni so it's a pretty easy trip for us getting to Villa Park