OFFICIAL: Kenyon to Leave

Our club should not be seen as a business ( that is why football is 25% of what it used to be, the passion is slowly draining from the game ) and you need to understand what being Chels is to run it its not like managing some sports company.

the brand is more important than being a working class community club like liverpool.

they have won 5 European cups but don't get the same recognition as man-utd worldwide

that's because being a brand is more important, because when you do win trophy's the club gets the recognition it deserves.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the brand is more important than being a working class community club like liverpool.

they have won 5 European cups but don't get the same recognition as man-utd worldwide

that's because being a brand is more important, because when you do win trophy's the club gets the recognition it deserves.

I really couldn't care if we were more or less recognized by people than Manchester United, football is not a popularity contest.

if we ever win the league again, i want the legendary players such as lamps, terry drogba etc to be given the credit they deserve instead of people blaming other clubs and pointing at ronaldo's departure and so forth

winning trophy's will gain silent respect from external observers, brand awareness locks Chelsea's place in football history.

just selling more shirts is such a pedestrian way of looking at it, go ask for an interview with Kenyon I'm sure he will give you an education. :rolleyes:

if we ever win the league again, i want the legendary players such as lamps, terry drogba etc to be given the credit they deserve instead of people blaming other clubs and pointing at ronaldo's departure and so forth

winning trophy's will gain silent respect from external observers, brand awareness locks Chelsea's place in football history.

just selling more shirts is such a pedestrian way of looking at it, go ask for an interview with Kenyon I'm sure he will give you an education. rolleyes.gif

I think Kenyon should come and speak to the fans in the away end tomorrow ( the away support are the lifeblood of the club) he wouldnt get out alive , i have seen kenyon whilst waiting to get 07 cup final tickets ... i started to queue at 8pm the night before they went on sale ( so much for rewarding your loyal fans) he was told in no uncertain terms by most fans there that he was a manc cunt.

I think Kenyon should come and speak to the fans in the away end tomorrow ( the away support are the lifeblood of the club)he wouldnt get out alive , i have seen kenyon whilst waiting to get 07cup final tickets ... i started to queue at 8pm the night before theywent on sale ( so much for rewarding your loyal fans) he was told in nouncertain terms by most fans there that he was a manc cunt.

I'm quite sure Roman Abramovich would disagree with that bit. The lifeblood of a club are the sponsorships and TV revenues.

Kenyonwas not liked by the regulars ( by regulars i mean home, away and euroaway fans) around 2k at most who attend 90% of the games a season...why cause he started off by treating us like mugs , i couldnt care lesshow many shirts we sold in the us because of him in fact due to hisbrand we have attracted all the posh twats and daytrippers who havedestroyed any atmosphere we have at home.

Our club should not beseen as a business ( that is why football is 25% of what it used to be,the passion is slowly draining from the game ) and you need tounderstand what being Chels is to run it its not like managing somesports company.

Kenyon does not care about the fans, he hasrefused a 16-21 year old st for the past few years despite being toldhow it could be funded by the fans of course with no extra cost toChelsea all this despite us having th elowest number of st holders inthe league from that age group.

Too bad. Again, I'm sure Roman would disagree with bolded bit. Why would he employ the best business people there is if he agrees with you?

Edited by .Citraningsih

I'm quite sure Roman Abramovich would disagree with that bit. The lifeblood of a club are the sponsorships and TV revenues.

Too bad. Again, I'm sure Roman would disagree with bolded bit. Why would he employ the best business people there is if he agrees with you?

Sorry but all that says to me is you dont go to games i'd like to see you say that to the diehards at every away game fuck me youd be ripped apart.Without the fans our club wouldnt exist simples.. we could exist without sponsership and tv revenues ,i couldnt care less how much money we have etc.. players , owners etc come and go the fans stay forever.

At the end of the day we are a toy to roman he isnt a passionate fan and never will be of course he celebrates he likes to see his investment doing well. Matthew Harding RIP understood what my club was about he would have never fucked us over.

One last point no one has mentioned about the manc bastard he excluded the fans from the celebrations back in 2005 for 100 years, numerous fans groups had said how important it was for the fans to be able to celebrate this he simply ignored it and carried on events for tarquin etc.

Sorry but all that says to me is you dont go to games i'd like to see you say that to the diehards at every away game fuck me youd be ripped apart.Without the fans our club wouldnt exist simples.. we could exist without sponsership and tv revenues ,i couldnt care less how much money we have etc.. players , owners etc come and go the fans stay forever.

At the end of the day we are a toy to roman he isnt a passionate fan and never will be of course he celebrates he likes to see his investment doing well. Matthew Harding RIP understood what my club was about he would have never fucked us over.

One last point no one has mentioned about the manc bastard he excluded the fans from the celebrations back in 2005 for 100 years, numerous fans groups had said how important it was for the fans to be able to celebrate this he simply ignored it and carried on events for tarquin etc.

So I don't go to see games regularly, but I've been to Stamford Bridge. Took a 15-hour flight to London just to visit and see a couple of games. I will do it again once I have enough money to.

You're saying Kenyon and Abramovich fucked us over? How? By making us the big club we are now? By winning titles and cups? Or would you rather see us fucked over the way Bates has fucked Leeds? You said couldn't care less how much we have, that's the same as saying you wouldn't care if we go bankrupt IMO.

Of course Kenyon has fucked the fans over he is a cunt which i something only fans who go regularly will understand as it is the match going fans he has pissed off.

All i said about roman is we are an investment to him he doesnt care about the fans either no one in charge of our club gives a fuck about the fans and this is proven, yes i love the success but i do feel sorry for the kids growing up who will never have the experiences i had.Half the players dont even care about the fans after todays game they all went straight down the tunnel apart from jt,lamps and drogs yes im sure there disapointed but 100k a week should soften the blow at least acknowledge the thousands who turned up with a 3 hour journey home and work bloody hard to affoard to follow our team.

Of course i dont care how much money the club has i had a st for years before roman and the money and i would still support the club exactly the same way without the money... so yes if money's there or money's not there i would still travel hours up and down the motorway each week and overseas following Chelsea. I know loads of people from away games that have ditched there home st's as they just dont enjoy going to the bridge anymore ..our club is a tourist attraction now in london and to be quite frank i wish it wasnt

Of course Kenyon has fucked the fans over he is a cunt which i something only fans who go regularly will understand as it is the match going fans he has pissed off.

All i said about roman is we are an investment to him he doesnt care about the fans either no one in charge of our club gives a fuck about the fans and this is proven, yes i love the success but i do feel sorry for the kids growing up who will never have the experiences i had.Half the players dont even care about the fans after todays game they all went straight down the tunnel apart from jt,lamps and drogs yes im sure there disapointed but 100k a week should soften the blow at least acknowledge the thousands who turned up with a 3 hour journey home and work bloody hard to affoard to follow our team.

Of course i dont care how much money the club has i had a st for years before roman and the money and i would still support the club exactly the same way without the money... so yes if money's there or money's not there i would still travel hours up and down the motorway each week and overseas following Chelsea. I know loads of people from away games that have ditched there home st's as they just dont enjoy going to the bridge anymore ..our club is a tourist attraction now in london and to be quite frank i wish it wasnt

He's still a good chairman. I don't think you'll get anyone more generous than him. Yes, he has his negatives but we won't have our success without him. I'm sorry that you feel you and others've been f*cked over for it, that's the price for it. If you're loving the success in spite of it all, accept the price and move on.

Then those fans aren't really fans, are they? True fans stick by no matter what. I dunno, maybe you should make a big banner demanding more recognitions for the ST holders like yourself, instead of ranting on a forum.