International Break

Gianfranco_Z

blueseats.jpgBy Gianfranco_Z

The new premier league season is uponus! Ancellotti has had a greatstart with a 100% record so far, the teamare playing well together andwe're starting to look very very hard tobeat. What could get in theway of that? An international break could, Ican't stand them! We'veonly just started the premiership and then wehave another break. Whatannoys me even more about this break is thatmore often that not wehave some players coming back injured.

This timeis no different withDeco coming back to us with an injury after what Ithink has been agood start to his season! Of course I enjoy watchingEngland play, butfor me there always is that worry that if we'replaying someone like Andorra, one of the players breaks Franks leg toget his name in thepapers. It's a massive club vs country debate whichwe have had on theforum. I think Deco is the only one who has come backwith a problemwhich is a great shame because he looks as if he isgetting hisconfidence back and putting in some good performances.

If anyone will come back more confident than before the break it willbeMr Lampard. 3 goals in 2 games for England and the fact he hashelpedhis country qualify for the world cup finals in South Africawill surelymean he'll be feeling top of the world coming back toChelsea.

We have 2 very different games coming up, Stoke City away and FCPortoat home. If we can cope with the aerial presence of Stoke and notbecomplacent then i'm confident that we can pick up three points.Forthis game as well I think we should pair up Terry and Alex. Youmaythink differently but I think it will be more effective instifilingout the pysichal and aerial side of Stoke.

Porto at home next up and you'll notice I haven't mentioned JoeColeyet. I think he will be more likely to feature in this game thanStoke.As we've seen last season Porto can cause problems (ManchesterUnited)but if we play to our best then I know we can win. I will beattendingthis game and I really can't wait!

Come On The Chels!

GZ

P.s. Sorry I haven't been around much on the forum folks, it'sbeendifficult what with Uni and moving out. I will be on here as muchas Ipossibly can. KTBFFH

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<!--url{0}-->By Gianfranco_Z

The new premier league season is uponus! Ancellotti has had a greatstart with a 100% record so far, the teamare playing well together andwe're starting to look very very hard tobeat. What could get in theway of that? An international break could, Ican't stand them! We'veonly just started the premiership and then wehave another break. Whatannoys me even more about this break is thatmore often that not wehave some players coming back injured.

This timeis no different withDeco coming back to us with an injury after what Ithink has been agood start to his season! Of course I enjoy watchingEngland play, butfor me there always is that worry that if we'replaying someone like Andorra, one of the players breaks Franks leg toget his name in thepapers. It's a massive club vs country debate whichwe have had on theforum. I think Deco is the only one who has come backwith a problemwhich is a great shame because he looks as if he isgetting hisconfidence back and putting in some good performances.

If anyone will come back more confident than before the break it willbeMr Lampard. 3 goals in 2 games for England and the fact he hashelpedhis country qualify for the world cup finals in South Africawill surelymean he'll be feeling top of the world coming back toChelsea.

We have 2 very different games coming up, Stoke City away and FCPortoat home. If we can cope with the aerial presence of Stoke and notbecomplacent then i'm confident that we can pick up three points.Forthis game as well I think we should pair up Terry and Alex. Youmaythink differently but I think it will be more effective instifilingout the pysichal and aerial side of Stoke.

Porto at home next up and you'll notice I haven't mentioned JoeColeyet. I think he will be more likely to feature in this game thanStoke.As we've seen last season Porto can cause problems (ManchesterUnited)but if we play to our best then I know we can win. I will beattendingthis game and I really can't wait!

Come On The Chels!

GZ

P.s. Sorry I haven't been around much on the forum folks, it'sbeendifficult what with Uni and moving out. I will be on here as muchas Ipossibly can. KTBFFH

Top post matt i agree 100%. Tbh i would not of played deco against stoke because of their tactics, but i understand what you mean its not good any player being injured (except ballack).

Edited by Badboy