Fabio Coentrao joins Real Madrid

the wes

But left-sided star Coentrao has made it clear all summer that he wanted to join Real Madrid and he has even spoken about his delight at the pending move.

However, thus far, Real have not been able to agree a fee as they haggle over a deal as Benfica would like cash plus a player - with that ideally being Ezequiel Garay.

There's no point in going for him. We know where his heart lies..

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coentrao is a utility player who can play anywhere on the left or right side of the pitch and he's 8x more technically superior and effective than all the duds we currently parade as wingers/wing forward.

Guest justin_3d

Forget about him, guys.

Coentrao at Madrid now

Record

A Bola

Jose is forming a good team.

But where is the youth from the academy???

Real Madrid is a bad place for youth, and will even less with Mourinho.

Chelsea should buy some of their youth. blue%20scalf.gif

Guest justin_3d

Mourinho will make a very strong team

Yeah but since he is a reckless buyer, we can steal youth product from him.

He let go of Lass and Glen here at Chelsea.

Sure we can steal one out of his nose like we did with City and Sturridge. blue%20scalf.gif

BTW, he did smart business with Altintop for free. Very good business.

He will come good.

I think for me this is the best buy in the whole market right now.

Coentrao to Chelsea doesn't make sense since we have the best left back in the world, Coentrao to Real Madrid does not make sense either since they have Marcelo who is the same age and on the same level as Coentrao. I wonder what Mou is planing.rolleyes.gif

Guest justin_3d

Coentrao to Chelsea doesn't make sense since we have the best left back in the world, Coentrao to Real Madrid does not sense either since they have Marcelo who is the same age and on the same level as Coentrao. I wonder what Mou is planing.rolleyes.gif

I guess he wants to have 2 good players for every position so he rotate?

Yeah but since he is a reckless buyer, we can steal youth product from him.

He let go of Lass and Glen here at Chelsea.

Sure we can steal one out of his nose like we did with City and Sturridge. blue%20scalf.gif

BTW, he did smart business with Altintop for free. Very good business.

He will come good.

I think for me this is the best buy in the whole market right now.

Yes, Mourinho is a man who always takes what he needs, no matter how, but it takes when it considers that it should.

I am of the opinion that Altinton strong buy, although is injured and will play 3 months. Mourinho is currently piecing the puzzle and is very close to his order. Like anything to make them European champions this season

Guest justin_3d

Yes, Mourinho is a man who always takes what he needs, no matter how, but it takes when it considers that it should.

I am of the opinion that Altinton strong buy, although is injured and will play 3 months. Mourinho is currently piecing the puzzle and is very close to his order. Like anything to make them European champions this season

With this great Mourinho team, with Bayern forming a great team and great coach. With SAF spending big again and forming a good team, with City getting into the CL, and hopefully with a a better Chelsea with AVB the CL is going to be tougher.

And if Barcelona beats everybody again, then there will be no excuse but to call them the best team ever.

Cause doing the same thing again against such teams and also winning the CL back to back is only done by the best of the best.

Although there is no place I believe that this year, particularly in Spain, no one to stop Real. Already in Europe things are not just limited to class himself team players and coaches.

Guest justin_3d

Although there is no place I believe that this year, particularly in Spain, no one to stop Real. Already in Europe things are not just limited to class himself team players and coaches.

Yeah Real Madrid should be better this year and Mourinho no excuse to win something big.

But if Barcelona stops them....then that's it, they are the best ever!