A Question About Mobiles

Ray.

I've got a basic Nokia phone, one that I can make calls on, play games and that's about it. I really want to and need to get a modern phone with a camera, the internet etc...Can anyone recommend a good model? I'm currently got the phone as pay as you go and my service provider is Virgin.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, as I work full time and pretty much leave home at 7 every morning I want something where I can log on to buy tickets for Chelsea Games, particularly if I know the tickets are going to sell out fast. Also want a decent camera. Good to be able to listen to music too. I guess the Iphone is so expensive as they are new and are the 'must haves' at the moment. Do you think if I wait a while they'll come down in price, although saying that I'd quite like to be able to take pictures next week at Stamford Bridge. Decisions, decisions....

I have a Blackberry Pearl on Orange contract. Fantastic for work and internet. Actually it's ridiculous how addicted I am to it! I'm £30 a month for 500mins, 500 texts and unlimited internet. I hardly use the texts as Blackberry has something called "pin" which is an instant messaging thingy for blackberry uses, so you can message other blackberry uses for free and still have your text allowance on top of it. All my mates are on Blackberry, so its cheap for us.

It also puts an icon on your phone everytime you get an msn, facebook or pin message or email. It also charges either with a charger or via your pc, very handy.

Edited by Mrs Ballack