Tattoos

Ray.

I'm thinking about and haven't decided yet that I might like get a Chelsea Tattoo done at some point, you know just of the Chelsea Logo. Can anyone recommend where to get one done and how much does it cost? Have any of you got one?

Edited by Blueray

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have any myself, but I would recommend you do your research first.

Have a look around and see what artists are more professional and have a good reputation. Just going into some random tattoo joint could be a massive mistake. You'll have this for the rest of your life, so pick your design carefully.

I've seen some done by freehand that are excellent, but sometimes they can turn out a complete nightmare. Having it done by tracing/stencil would be my choice if I ever got one just to be sure I didnt end up with some monstrosity.

OK, it's not something I'm going to rush into and I will have to look around. I think I saw a programme where they talked about how to recognize an official tattoo parlour. Sound advice to do your research.

I have 3 tattoos and getting a 4th in two weeks!!

First tattoo is the bottom of my neck and says "Chelsea" in fancy writing. Second is a small black star on my inner wrist and my third which I got last month is a tribal one on my arm which I designed myself.

I want "spread your wings and prepare to fly" written in small elvish writing on my other inner wrist.

And girls, the Chelsea tattoo is a pulling magnet! Hehe ;).

tattoos002.jpg

tattoos001.jpg

58892440466303766232603.jpg

Oh come on, I don't like needles but I'm seriously thinking about having one done. I'm not talking about a big one, maybe just a small one. The question is where on my body would I have it? I'll have to think on that one....

Oh come on, I don't like needles but I'm seriously thinking about having one done. I'm not talking about a big one, maybe just a small one. The question is where on my body would I have it? I'll have to think on that one....

If.....and thats a big "IF" I was to get one, I'd get one on my chest as Chelsea will always be close to my heart.

Sick buckets at the ready ^_^

Got this two years ago. Took two hours and the endorphins were going a little crazy! But I'm very happy with it.

3129063814_c4e801a9f7.jpg

I was thinking of something along the line of this, smaller, perhpas on my arm somewhere. I'll have to see how brave I am and will let you all know how I get on. How much did it cost you to get yours done?

I have on on my right shoulder of the new lion and my sis has the older logo on her left

<br><br>n515535851_183332_5917.jpg

and i agree with Toyah - it is a pulling magnet ;)<br><br>plus i'll be getting a batman logo on the back of my neck soon :) <br>

Edited by terry26