Chelsea vs Manchester United

BlueLion.

we are getting owned because the formation we are playing! i think this wont work out for us this season if we carry on i can see the same happening as last year!

alot of us see this on the forum why cant the manager or players see it!

Because they are brainwashed under the pressure of Ambraovich

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, and use a rotation system for Anelka and Drogba

You could just as easily push Malouda forward and pull Anelka out wide. We played that way numerous time toward the end of the season with the same team we have on the pitch now.

Most of Manu's attacks are coming down the left. Thats due to the fact that Ivanovic is not a wing back and will not force Evra or Nani back. Bosingwa is a must in the second half imo.

I agree, and use a rotation system for Anelka and Drogba

Yeah that's what Hiddink did when he was in charge, he had Malouda on the left side, and then Anelka on the right, and it worked really well for us because we had three players in attack.