Chelsea vs Manchester United

BlueLion.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We keep wasting important balls to spaces where no-one is.

We wasted so much time passing it to unmarked areas where no-one is, we couldn't make enough challenges, Anelka seems like to be the one actually trying to score.

I'm not a fan of this new formation :doh:

Last season, the players started kicking up a fuss when Scolaris tactics looked ineffective. I feel that this way of playing will take some getting use to. I know they're professional footballers and should be able to adapt in time, but its not something Chelsea managers have alot of.

More to the point, we need to close down United's attackers more! they're getting so much space when they're attacking particularly Nani, Rooney and Berbatov. As for our attack, Drogba and Anelka have been very poor. Time to bring on Sturridge in the second half.

Generally though, if Ancelotti feels that he's happy with the attackers we have, then he must be on heroine or something.

Bit over the top........

I know but Mikel has been awful in his position, Berbatov is pissing all over him at the moment, he needs to get stuck in, looks as though he's frightened of him all the time!!

Edited by CJ Revo

Is lampard on the field??? or not?

Yet again, ironically its Malouda crosses from the left that looked the most dangerous. Sadly Drogba and Anelka are not capitalising on it.

i think the same he is a very poor player we are just trying to get a C.M out of him and it is not working. 45mins so far and utd have so much space to play with the ball because of A.L Diamond formation. We need wingers! we need to play the ball down the wing with the likes of j cole and F.M but he loves the diamond formation so i cant see us keeping the ball 2 much. when we get the ball utd are on us 1 2 or 3 men at a time when they have the ball they got loads of room 2 think!

More to the point, we need to close down United's attackers more! they're getting so much space when they're attacking particularly Nani, Rooney and Berbatov. As for our attack, Drogba and Anelka have been very poor. Time to bring on Sturridge in the second half.

Generally though, if Ancelotti feels that he's happy with the attackers we have, then he must be on heroine or something.

I know but Mikel has been awful in his position, Berbatov is pissing all over him at the moment, he needs to get stuck in, looks as though he's frightened of him all the time!!

Sturridge is not even on the bench!

we are getting owned because the formation we are playing! i think this wont work out for us this season if we carry on i can see the same happening as last year!

alot of us see this on the forum why cant the manager or players see it!

Edited by zinctek