Steven Taylor

the wes

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven Taylors missus is well fit she gives cheryl a run for her money just see a picture of her on . My mate has set it up, he sent me a message because he's got a brilliant picture of Chopper on there, have a look then go on the footy wags page and check her out, can't remember her name.

Mikels improved a lot this season

and this from a ManU supporter says a lot...

uhm about your Sig:

And you weren't a Chelsea supporter ...

No, I was Man Utd growing up. You know what it's like when you're a boy, you want to support the team that's winning everything. And my dad and grandad were Man Utd fans. But my first day at Chelsea I knew that was the club I wanted to be at. I just loved it. But Man Utd also approached me.

I met Alex Ferguson - great to meet. During the school holidays I would go up to Manchester and train with their boys for two weeks, play a few games and come home. But one thing that was really special about Man Utd was that Alex Ferguson took time out and invited me to one of their games and to have lunch with their players. So there we are - me, my mum and dad, my brother. He made me feel so special, autographs, my photo done with the Premiership trophy. I think it was hard for my dad to take that I was going to sign for Chelsea, but I had to sit him down and tell him it was definitely the right decision.

I imagine Dennis Wise looked after you in those early days.

It was one of my duties to clean Dennis Wise's boots. I cleaned for Dennis Wise, Eddie Newton and David Lee. You had to clean up after the professionals and hoover the rooms. I made Dennis's boots look really nice every morning and I think he took a bit more time out for me.

Things have changed now for the younger players - they don't get any of that stuff. They come in, they train, they go home. It's a lot easier for them now - I sound quite old when I say that. But we used to get in at eight in the morning to set the kit out and the first team came in at 10. I personally think it's something they should bring back in and make the younger players do the boots at least.

source://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2006/may/07/newsstory.sport6

• 6 months later...

Just been put on the transfer list according to SkySports.

Taylor put on transfer list

Defender made available for move

Last updated: 25th August 2010

Sky Sports sources understand that Newcastle have placed Steven Taylor on the transfer list.

The defender, currently sidelined with a shoulder injury, will be out of contract at the end of the season.

The Magpies had been keen to keep Taylor but his agent Paul Stretford recently admitted that negotiations over an extension were not progressing smoothly.

Newcastle have now decided to make Taylor available for transfer after he turned down their latest offer of a new deal.

The proposal was thought to be in the region of £40,000-a-week, while Taylor's representatives wanted something closer to £60,000.

The 24-year-old has been with Newcastle since the start of his career and played a key role in helping the club earn promotion back to the Premier League.

Thoughts?

not for US ,,,a decent player for mid table team ,,,oh the scousers might be interested ,,doubt they can afford his wages tho ,,,,unless he accepts

part payment in hub caps

Yeah, the wages seems to be a bit of a joke. Still think he's a good player though, probably available for a smallish fee, home grown, could be that 4th choice centre half if Bruma needs another year before he's ready.

even at 18 i`d say Bruma is better...we don`t need to supply 8 English players for that homegrown rule when we got under 21`s like that.

i used to like Steven Taylor when he was a 21 year old as thought he was good for his age but he hasn`t grown into a better player like he should have...plus even tho he`s English..he`s a Geordie,so is not like he can speak English..:P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You