Sahar joins Espanyol

I have a feeling this won't be the last young player leaving us. Many more will go soon if they are not given playing time in the first team. If the young players are not given a chance this could be the first of many leaving us in the near future im afraid...

No matter how good our or anyone elses academy is 90%+ of players who come through our academy will leave and not play for CFC's first team. You just cannot produce that many youngsters.

If we even managed to bring through 1 a season that would be a massive, massive achievment.

With regards to Morten Nielsen, he had seriously struggled to make and impact here with us and has been on loan to denmark after struggling to make appearances at reserves level. I seem to remember something being said about him for next season but for the life of me i can't remember, i think he may be out on loan again next season or back with us i am not sure. But i doubt he has a future with us.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

And he goes and scores 2 goals against Liverpool. Typical Chelsea...

Typical Chelsea, yes, but that happends when you don't let the player play :mellow:

or maybe Chelsea didn't fit hes playing style, maybe Espanyol did?

Edited by whinni09