Megson unimpressed by Chelsea behaviour

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our reactions were unprofessional, but with so much at stake and so much injustice, anger is completely understandable and I won't hold it against the players for it, and neither should anyone else. Drogba and maybe Ballack will probably face punishment for their actions, but who cares.

Word.

Endorsed, we accept all peoples of the worlds Russians , Ivory Coastians, Czecoslovaxians - we needs there monies. I 'm from Bologna and i'm pissed at last night - I love Chelsea and all the Italian greats who played for the azzuri of england - Zola , Casirighi, Cascarino and Vialli but I also love Bologna FC 1909 . I can understand whys John Thierry is annoyed but he is allowed to support 2 teams JT- one from home and one from the best league in the world.

Erin Bleu who do you like in Irlande - I like Dublin , we are playing in there stadium in September when we play Ireland at Crock Park.

We must all get along during these tough times please - let's all pull together.

over 40 years following the Blues, always have and always will--will not be put off by some prick on net showing his bigotry and thickness--

-have never followed any local Irish team, (not even in the Celtic nor Rangers camp.)

T Cas

Dublin is the capital of Ireland, in which there are several teams there, that play in the League of Ireland, i never really followed this League with much more than a passing interest.

Italy will be coming to Ireland in September for WC qual to play in Croke Park, a magnificent stadium , which hold 82.000, and borrowed temporarily, from the amateur sport here that is greatly followed and played more than association football,its called GAA or Gaelic football. playing there while there new stadium is being built at Lansdowne Road.

if you make it over, enjoy the trip, but hopefully not the result you want ;)

you will find us very friendly unlike our "friend" above----enjoy a :drunk: with us

KTBFFH

Ought to keep his own house in order before he criticises Chelsea Football Club. Kevin Davies has committed 101 fouls this season in the EPL alone - thats double as many as Chelsea's highest fouler; Mikel, not to mention they've had 58 yellow cards this term. He's in no position to slag off Chelsea's behaviour when he berates officials from the touchline.