Fabian Assman

Independiente shot-stopper Fabian Assman cannot believe that Chelsea have scouted him. The 23-year-old, who has been playing top flight football for three seasons, understands that great European clubs are on his tail.

And the Argentinian has reacted after being told that Chelsea scouts made the trip to South America in order to assess him during the league game with Tigre.

Argentinian sources claim that The Blues are ready to launch a bid to try and capture the Huracan stadium star.

"I was surprised to see their [Chelsea] scouts, that came to watch my game against Tigre," Assman told Info Bae.

"Last year several European clubs already observed me.

"But I keep my feet on the ground. At the moment I am focused on Independiente."

Edited by the wes

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, could you imagine seeing ASSMAN in the starting line up!!!!

To be fair he looks a decent shot stopper, wonder what he is like on crosses? Because in the prem dealing with crosses well is a must.

Just googled his name and found that:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fabian-Assma...os&viewas=0

Looks like a playboy, lol.

He looks like a pretty good goalkeeper. As long as he has decent aerial ability I think he'd be nice back-up for Cech.

And name is epic indeed.

Edited by riks12

I've got one of this guys videos. Hes got this woman bent over a chair and he rams.....oh hang on, no its a different bloke...

:lol: lol..... thanks Greg, i've got tea all over my desk now!!!!

with Petr Cech as first team keeper, all you need is a oldie on the bench seems as sub keepers never play and wtf this guy aint even young by the time Cech retires he'll be acient

pursuing this guy is a waste of time

Jesus.. this is disgracefull

:doh:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You