Arsenal vs Chelsea

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny aint it. Its like the only ppl that know Chelsea is the fans. I expected this lol and while Arsenal were attacking more n more i was just laughing because i knew what was gonna happen. This really is Chelsea at their best. In the first 20 mins i wasnt even worried a bit. Keep coming at us you fucking gooner cunts lol, come! Arsenal were always gonna try breaking us open, ok they did a few times but they had no clear cut chances and our chances have been better.

MORE PLEASE! haha Love it!

P.S 2 CRACKING GOALS!

Edited by OllieCFC

From 606...

posted 1 Minute Ago

I wish people would stop criticising Arsenal, and instead applaud Chelsea. Hiddink has got this game spot-on tactically; Arsenal came forward early on, whilst Chelsea sat back and defended. Then, as Arsenal continued to press forward in search of the goal their performance deserved in the first 20 minutes, Chelsea struck, and since then, they've been superb. Arsenal have come forward, allowing Chelsea room to move the ball about with some nice tidy passing. It might not be as pretty as watching the Gunners... but who's winning?

Well done to them, been excellent so far.

Couldn't have put it any better myself.

Although, to be fair, it was me who posted that...

Absolutely spot on. This match is perfect for us and its gone similar to the FA Cup semi except the Favour is much more in our favour. Arsenals way of playing, like barca's in a way just plays into our hands. Chelsea's squad is perfect for these games. Its made for these games

2nd half bout to KO