Grow some, Guus

guss needs to grow a set of balls and drop ballack he brings fuck all to the team its time to put Mikel back into the team were he belong in the Defensive midfielder role and essien a long with lampard in midfield

BALLACK PISS OFF BACK TO GERMANY

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guss needs to grow a set of balls and drop ballack he brings fuck all to the team its time to put Mikel back into the team were he belong in the Defensive midfielder role and essien a long with lampard in midfield

BALLACK PISS OFF BACK TO GERMANY

100% agree !

Put Ballack as DM ( a role which he's really good at) and release the Bison to make his powerful runs with Lampard.

Ballack has been playing in that role for last 2 games and he is pathetic. He is past his peak.

I was watching the MOTD higlights for Man Utd and Liverpool Games and after that I watched our highlights. The difference: Liverpool and Man Utd play such quick attacking game peppering opposition goal. The entire game is fast. When I watched ours, it was painfully slow. The only team playing fast football was Spurs. We were boring. No intent at all. I thought Hiddink would go all out for win as soon as they scored. But it took Chelsea 75th minute to start attacking the Spurs defense. And whats worst. there was one Sub left. Which he dint use.

We should go all out now. All Fucking Out to win games. Hence, GUUS GROW SOME BALLS

100% right.

I don't want to see him on the pitch any more. He's to slow and he always shooting off target ;/ Let's be honest he is too old for Chelsea. We should let youngster's play because they can bring something fresh to team. Ballack is always 12th player of our opponents.

I have got to 100% agree with you.

Not a bad lineup at all.

BALLACK OUT, MIKEL IN!!!

Mikel has earned his spot in the team. Not as good going forward as Essien, but he has proved himself in the holding role this season. Needs to work on his temper a hair more, then we will have a world class DMF...

I have got to 100% agree with you.

Me 2! That is by far the strongest Chelsea team. Although lately ive been thinking about Lampard up front. Yes thats right! His footwork inside the box puts some players to shame. Chelsea need more than one player going for the ball when its crossed in. Pressure infront of the goalie is the key. Most of Man you's goals come from crosses.

Ballack has his games, sometimes he has those game which can turn the whole game around for us. I think we need to mix things up in our line up and not continue too play the same squad every game. I still think it would be a bad idea to get rid of ballack as i think he can bring alot of experinece when we sign younger players in the future.