Murdered soldiers named

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/88319/...RA-gunmen-named

I hope they catch these cowardly bastards that carried out this sickening attack.

The last thing I want is for this country to be dragged back 30 years into living on a knife edge. I grew up in the middle of the troubles and it was a daily occurance to waken up to the news that someone else had been murdered the night before. In a way you got used to it. It was part and parcel of life. You were always looking over your shoulder wherever you went. Its not a nice way to live.

R.I.P lads. :(

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A policeman has been murdered in Craigavon tonight.

They were called out to a routine incident in the Lismore area. As both officers exited the car they were ambused and shot at repeatedly, both were hit. One was serious and taken to hosital and later died due to his injuries.

What does these fucking scumbags think this will achieve ?

R.I.P :(

Shame its gone back to this.

It seems to be a few dissidents who seem to think the war is still on, and that the British Army shouldnt be in Ireland any more. Good to see cross party unity, and the Adams and McGuiness condemnation as well.

This needs to be nipped in the bud though, and future recruits of conflict educated that violence begats violence and solves nothing, before equally thick loyalists start retaliating.......

I think the majority of people who have been through it before dont want to go through it again.

There will always be hardcore supporters of terrorism in N.Ireland. You'd have thought the last 30 odd years would have taught them something. What they want is for a retaliation so they can have their "war". As far as I know the army will be redeployed to the streets of N.Ireland and its only a matter of time before things explode.

Both sides on the political side of things have combined in condemning the murders which in a way shows a bit of unity. We the normal decent folk need to unite and weed out those who want to destroy any chance of this country moving forward.

My genuine gut feeling is that it will only be a matter of time before someone else is targeted. Probably in the north, as the east and south have already made their intentions clear that they are prepared to shoot to kill.

The worst thing now would be for some idiot loyalists to attack some Catholics.

I agree, but how long will they keep out of it.

Its like in a playground. If one kid is hitting another continually, sooner or later the kid getting hit is going to hit back.

The thing that upsets me in themes like this is(beside the victims of course!!!) that there are certain people claiming for them to fight the "peoples" war even if "the people" don´t want that to be.

Like in Palestine, where lots of palestinians don´t want the Hamas to attack Israel anymore, or in this case the IRA claiming to fight for the Irish even in the case that most Irish fellows don´t want another Bloody Sunday - century i presume.

Its not as though this has just happened. There have been 18 attempted bombings and shootings this year , these has just been the first successful ones.

I really dont think theres any danger of it going back to how it was though, theres cross party unity and 99.99% of the people want no more violence...

They arrested a 17 year old and a 37 year old for the murder of the policeman. The 17 year old only lived 100 yards away from where it happened.

It seems that the public are now beginning to speak out. Before everyone would have been afraid to talk incase they "disappeared". I hope they get the guys who murdered the soldiers next. I think they have a fair idea who it was and it should only be a matter of time before they are brought to justice.