Frank Scores

Steve

So what? How long does he have to wait until a woman he has no reason to care about any more isn't upset, especially when she has no right to be upset?

She's the mother of his daughter, how can he have no reason to care about her?

I'm not saying she has the right to be upset about it, she doesn't as they've split. But if she means anything to him, he wouldn't cheat on her and get over the break-up so fast. That's just IMO.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's the mother of his daughter, how can he have no reason to care about her?

I'm not saying she has the right to be upset about it, she doesn't as they've split. But if she means anything to him, he wouldn't cheat on her and get over the break-up so fast. That's just IMO.

Because they are no longer in a relationship. Obviously he still has to know her, but that doesn't mean he has a reason to care about her.

And anyway, he may still care about her, but realising they're not gonna get back together, he has decided to date other women to help himself get over the relationship with Elen.

Because they are no longer in a relationship. Obviously he still has to know her, but that doesn't mean he has a reason to care about her.

And anyway, he may still care about her, but realising they're not gonna get back together, he has decided to date other women to help himself get over the relationship with Elen.

He still has to care about her financially. At least so for his daughter.

Frank is more than likely still rocked by the loss of his mum, by moving into another relationship he has someone else for support. Fair play to him, doesn't mean he doesn't still have feeling for Elen, he's simply trying to move on.

Well if frank is happy than i am happy for him. Im sure if it was the other way around and she was found with a guy 2 weeks after the break up everything would be ok than. Why should he hold himself back from happiness to please others, And to be fair she ended things with him, so why should he have to feel guilty? and Im sure he loves his kids just as much as he did when he was with Elan.

Well seriously i think she's gorgeous hot looking but not ready to be a mother. My first expression after read these article was, upset and devastated. I dont think so what he did to Elen was right, but that doesnt mean Elen was right either. If he didnt cheated on her twice and went out with another women, Elen wont ask for a split up. It's fine then if Lamp still look after his children cos most of the guy wont do that.