Chelsea vs Man City

The City player pulled Anelka down in the box so I don't think it'd be harsh.

Each to there own. We have had stronger penalty claims before with them not given im not suprised.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh come on deco, hes got to be quicker on his feet. Come on mate show us what you where doing in the first few games.

Where playing with such heart and we have been so unlcuky not to be 3 or 4 goals ahead.

I don't want to be too harsh, but Ballack and Deco are pretty awful, why not sell both, use the money to pick up a good, younger central midfielder, and play Mikel for one of them? Ballack and Deco are old, lazy, and mostly ineffectual. Sure they have their little sparks where they create something, but wouldn't a younger, better player do the same, even more often. Call me the pessimist, but the more I see of them this season, the less I want to see.

Ahhhh come on deco, hes got to be quicker on his feet. Come on mate show us what you where doing in the first few games.

Ok maybe that was why because hes injured.

Should of brought on Quaresma.

Deco OFF

Belletti ON

Each to there own. We have had stronger penalty claims before with them not given im not suprised.

That just means we're long overdue correct decisions given to us IMO.

That just means we're long overdue correct decisions given to us IMO.

Well i couldnt agree more. Its bullshit to be fair. I do not remember our last penalty!

1 Minute of Added Time

Belletti is coming on for Deco...

And to the above poster, Ballack has been one of our best players today.

I agree that he's one of our better players today, but not best, or close, he seems to be a step behind lately and some of his touches would be comedic in a pub league. He's a good player, sure, but there is surely someone out there who would be a better fit? Possibly Zhirkov, as long as he's out on the left of the midfield core he would be right at home.