Drogba - Fan Was Stupid

Drogba - Fan was stupidChelsea striker targeted by laserDidier Drogba was unhappy with the actions of a 'stupid fan' during Chelsea's 1-0 home win over West Ham United on Saturday. The Blues striker had a green laser directed at his face and complained to the fourth official about the first-half incident. He praised the vast majority of the West Ham support, but was disappointed to be targeted by the laser. "It's difficult as you see this green light," Drogba told Sky Sports. "This is a stupid fan I think. "The rest of the West Ham fans were good. I think they supported their team. "That's what we want to see in the stadium, not these kind of things." Meanwhile, the result allowed Chelsea to move into second spot behind Arsenal and Drogba is hoping to overhaul the current Premier League leaders. The Ivorian added: "We are behind them. I think there's no luck in this league, we are in the place we deserve to be. "There is still a long way, so we have hope that there is some chance to go in front of them."
Cnuts ^_^

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police probe Drogba laser attackMonday December 3, 2007Guardian Unlimited Police will examine CCTV footage of Saturday's match involving Chelsea and West Ham in a bid to find the culprit who shone a green 'laser beam' into the face of Didier Drogba.Chelsea officials were alerted to the incident during the first half, but police were unable to identify the Hammers fan involved. However, Scotland Yard has admitted that the search remains ongoing. "When the matter was brought to the attention of officials at the time it was not possible to identify the person or persons responsible," said a spokesperson. "We will continue to try to identify them."Drogba, who branded the perpetrator "stupid", was keen to see such pranks quickly stamped out. "It's difficult as you see this green light," he said. "This is a stupid fan I think. The rest of the West Ham fans were good. I think they supported their team. That's what we want to see in the stadium, not these kinds of things."
thumbsup.gif

MY Brother has one of those green laser pens, goes for 20 miles :) its fucking awesome lol. If i could take it to the bridge and blind Cheatiano Ronaldive, i would :) just would have to be on the discreet side lol. They are dangerous to.