Calling all English football fans.

TylerCFC

Just a quick question, everyone outside of Liverpool seems to hate Gerrard during the league season. Does this change when he is playing for the England squad or do you still get some satisfaction from him failing? As for me as a German I absolutely love it every time he dives/misses the ball/acts like a dumbass.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when he fucks up!Because usually its after they go on and on how wonderful he is etc and how he should play in front of Lampard blah blah.And its hahahaness!!

Same I dont really care to be honest about England.When we went out of Euros it was meh mainly caused Lampard didnt miss the pen and couldnt be hated/blamed :D

Tbh as soon as terry lampard and cole put on the englend shirt agianst holland, they are my enemy i want all of them to fail.

I want England to meet Germany in the knockout stages of every tournament, and for it to go to penalties of course. All though I might not like the players when they play for certain teams (Klose at Bayern) when they pull on the white shirt I want them to be the best they can be. National teams are way more important than club teams.

i cant stand him when he plays for england either, when he scores i just think well thats going to make his liverdiseased ego bigger.

Dont you just hate how who ever is preventing match of the day is all for him even if he has been totally crap expecially hanson.

I think he must pay them to say it, he definately needs it now with all this bad press about him ha

I want England to meet Germany in the knockout stages of every tournament, and for it to go to penalties of course. All though I might not like the players when they play for certain teams (Klose at Bayern) when they pull on the white shirt I want them to be the best they can be. National teams are way more important than club teams.

Yes i would say everyone in europe are like that except for the english.