Avram Grant Article

Cameron

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's fairly spot on. Hes had to do barely anything, and it's fucking galling that some commentators are giving him credit.If Grant was an Easter egg he'd be one of those crappy 'chocolate flavoured' Easter eggs you used to get from peripheral relations, aunties and uncles, when you were a kid. They looked like good eggs but the chocolate wasn't that nice.... and they were hollow as well.

I think that's fairly spot on. Hes had to do barely anything, and it's fucking galling that some commentators are giving him credit.If Grant was an Easter egg he'd be one of those crappy 'chocolate flavoured' Easter eggs you used to get from peripheral relations, aunties and uncles, when you were a kid. They looked like good eggs but the chocolate wasn't that nice.... and they were hollow as well.
I would also think its pretty accurate. Truth is, we aint played anyone "dangerous" since losing at Man Ure. The Happy Hammers today can feel aggrieved to come away empty handed and I'm not having any of the "After a hard midweek European game" bollocks, The fixture could have been a lot worse, Away to bleeding Newcastle or whatever with a noon Kick off.He'll get found out, what comes around, goes around. In years to come, when all the books come out, Lamps, Terry, Cole's, Clarke's, etc it will all come out in the wash, just how ineffective he is/was.Marcel is spot on, Top Man

Read that article and it was funny, master psychologist? Jesus.That ties in with an article I read on a blog by a BBC journo who said he had heard that when Grant was at Portsmouth Harry Redknapp used to ask what the hell Grant did as technical director. Harry would not let him mess with first team affairs which is what he wanted (surprise!) and he spent most of the time apparently walking around with a mobile phone most of the time and staying in contact with Roman and speaking to players asking if they were feeling okay!Malouda also said in an article in some French magazine when he was talking about the removal of Mourinho and he was asked to compare them as trainers and whilst he raved about Mourinho and wished he could have experienced more of his methods he was far more circumspect about Grant other than to say he was very reserved during training and just stood their "observing" the players.For that read "does bugger all".Seems he is more of a figure head to me used to keep Roman happy because he will not annoy the boss and will get in the coaching staff and players Roman wants without any public fights. Seems like Ten Cate and Clarke actually do the training and hard work and Grant takes the credit.

Edited by pluto

I would also think its pretty accurate. Truth is, we aint played anyone "dangerous" since losing at Man Ure. The Happy Hammers today can feel aggrieved to come away empty handed and I'm not having any of the "After a hard midweek European game" bollocks, The fixture could have been a lot worse, Away to bleeding Newcastle or whatever with a noon Kick off.He'll get found out, what comes around, goes around. In years to come, when all the books come out, Lamps, Terry, Cole's, Clarke's, etc it will all come out in the wash, just how ineffective he is/was.Marcel is spot on, Top Man
I agree, he has faced no one of any note yet in terms of quality and when he did we lost or we draw,To be honest he has had one long run of very easy games both home and away, two Carling Cup wins to non premier league teams, no Barca in this round of the CL unlike last season. And we have managed to play all the relegation hit sides or those hovering there or there abouts. I would love to hear what the lads have to say in the years to come about Mourinho's departure and what they really thought of Grant rather than the pravda like bollocks we get on the Chelsea official site now.

Read that article and it was funny, master psychologist? Jesus.That ties in with an article I read on a blog by a BBC journo who said he had heard that when Grant was at Portsmouth Harry Redknapp used to ask what the hell Grant did as technical director. Harry would not let him mess with first team affairs which is what he wanted (surprise!) and he spent most of the time apparently walking around with a mobile phone most of the time and staying in contact with Roman and speaking to players asking if they were feeling okay!Malouda also said in an article in some French magazine when he was talking about the removal of Mourinho and he was asked to compare them as trainers and whilst he raved about Mourinho and wished he could have experienced more of his methods he was far more circumspect about Grant other than to say he was very reserved during training and just stood their "observing" the players.For that read "does bugger all".Seems he is more of a figure head to me used to keep Roman happy because he will not annoy the boss and will get in the coaching staff and players Roman wants without any public fights. Seems like Ten Cate and Clarke actually do the training and hard work and Grant takes the credit.
This all ties in with his ex ''colleagues'' in Israel saying he knows fuck all about football, but is adept at ingratiating himself amongst the wealthy. Chelsea is polluted at the moment, and it's only a matter of time before teams realise that we're standing still in terms of development, with a cardboard cutout of a Dr Who monster at the helm.

I see Avram Grant is still a huge popularity icon among the fans at Stamford Bridge.
Amazing really. I mean, how can we not support him when he keeps telling us how great he is?
Chelsea is polluted at the moment, and it's only a matter of time before teams realise that we're standing still in terms of development, with a cardboard cutout of a Dr Who monster at the helm.
:lol::P Well thats Kenyon summed up, if only Grant could live up to such a powerful image.

If only Kenyon would leave off Avrams misuss' piss...http://www.parecidosrazonables.com/parecid...rrana_golum.jpgBack on track. Grant must surely be outed soon by the silent majority of staff ? Maybe not, and self interest rules.

^_^ What a brilliant article.........Another supberbly written piece based on snippets from a Chelsea "Source".... Ahh the fabeled Chelsea source a character of such solid foundation, how we have loved reading his cracking information in the past and how we love it still.Could maybe have had a little bit more credability if the story got it's facts right as well. Saying that Mick McGivern is the scout and that Emanalo takes the place of Rui!!! Shocking reporting, not to mention doing Villas Boas a huge dis-service by calling him "football manager obsessed" as if he got all his info from there....Awful article