Opinion: Tammy Abraham isn’t why Chelsea didn’t win the FA Cup, but him being ignored is ludicrous

James

I’m not about to start digging out a manager who has come in and made such a positive impact and difference at Chelsea since he arrived in January, but it is time that I speak on the Tammy Abraham situation. Could having Abraham in the squad in our FA Cup final loss or defeat to […]

View the full article

"I’m not about to start digging out a manager who has come in and made such a positive impact and difference at Chelsea since he arrived in January, but it is time that I speak on the Tammy Abraham situation."

Didn't want to dig out the manager but ended up doing it anyway...

Like it or not, the ship has sailed with Abraham under Tuchel. Just like with Matt Law, it's all rather opportunistic to bring this up after yesterday, even though we have managed all the results and got to 2 finals without Abraham. If we had won yesterday, pretty sure such articles won't even exist.

What I cant believe more so, is the actual first part of title: Tammy Abraham isnt why Chelsea didnt win the FA cup.... when did this come about, who said that his exclusion was why we didnt 🤣

Edited by OneMoSalah