Media jumping the gun again ?

Sun

Scolari books Euro final hotel

PHIL SCOLARI is so sure Chelsea will make the Champions League final he has already booked the team hotel.

The Blues have been staying at the £1,000-a-night Cavalieri Hilton before tonight’s Champions League clash against Roma.

The final is back here next May and boss Big Phil said: “I like this hotel, it’s beautiful.

“If the hotel accepts we’ll book it for next year. I will be very happy to come back here in May.

“It’s a fantastic hotel. We went for a walk today and it’s in a beautiful area with a great view.”

The hotel is situated in 15 acres of parkland and guests can even have ‘Gladiator Training’.

If they beat Roma in tonight’s Group A match and Bordeaux lose to Cluj, then Chelsea will qualify for the last 16.

Scolari added: “We need to arrive in the final. We are playing very well but we need to get into more finals and win them.”

If anything from this interview, I take it that we would like the best surroundings for the players leading upto the final should we get there. LFS has been terribly misquoted to create a SHOCK...ARROGANT Chelsea claim.

YAWN.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sun

If anything from this interview, I take it that we would like the best surroundings for the players leading upto the final should we get there. LFS has been terribly misquoted to create a SHOCK...ARROGANT Chelsea claim.

YAWN.

All he said was, he would luv to come back to this hotel next year.

and Media, by the looks of it has already Jinxed it.

'I will be very happy to come back here in May.'

After going through the Bullshit Generator, this reads as:

'See you in May, motherfuckers!'

So yes, the media are making stories from nothing. Shows how desperate they are for stories now.