Ugurcan Cakir

NikkiCFC

My number one choice for GK.

We have been linked with him this summer.  Playing for Trabzon where our former player and assistant Eddie Newton is a manager. They just won Turkish Cup.

After Kepa I think it would not be smart to spend again crazy money for GK. Even Oblak.

We have great experience with Cech and Courtois who were relatively anonymous when we signed them.

I know some push for Rajkovic but as a Serbian i rate Cakir more.

Just look at this video, he is so good! Come on Chelsea, bring this guy! 

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

My number one choice for GK.

We have been linked with him this summer.  Playing for Trabzon where our former player and assistant Eddie Newton is a manager. They just won Turkish Cup.

After Kepa I think it would not be smart to spend again crazy money for GK. Even Oblak.

We have great experience with Cech and Courtois who were relatively anonymous when we signed them.

I know some push for Rajkovic but as a Serbian i rate Cakir more.

Just look at this video, he is so good! Come on Chelsea, bring this guy! 

Cakir or Predrag either one I am happy with if that is the route we are going (and not some older stopgap)

Champions League: Trabzonspor to miss out on UCL spot after appeal dismissed

Trabzonspor has lost its place in next season's Champions League after the CAS dismissed the Turkish club's appeal against a one-season ban imposed by UEFA.

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/football/champions-league/champions-league-trabzonspor-to-miss-out-on-ucl-spot-after-appeal-dismissed/article32233721.ece/amp/

This should lower his price a bit.

Such a shame for Trabzon they do not have City lawyers :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You