Dont laugh............

Aesthetic Relic

LOL!!!...I couldnt stop myself . I doubt it died....Dogs are wierd, I saw a a Wrangler jeep go over a dog on the street, the dog rolled over(exact the same way this dog did) and got up and ran away.

I saw a dog do that the other day but then it lay down in a bus stop and died after about 30 mins so you never know.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EEWW... :mouthclosed: There goes my dinner...

That is gruesome Tri-Blue :P

Sorry guys, guess I just don't have the same sympathy for dogs. They're just dogs. It's not like I don't like them, I just can't muster the same fuss over them. There's so many of them, it's impossible.

Does that mean it's impossible to muster the same fuss for human? There's so many of them. Many, many more than dogs.

I saw a dog do that the other day but then it lay down in a bus stop and died after about 30 mins so you never know.

Thanks for crushing the little hope I had that the dog is okay. :cry:

OK...so why bother soo much about a dog, when youve been eatin birds and animals yourself.

PS:IM not a Veggie.

Yeah, well, for me there are pets and there are just animals.

It's called doublethink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Think

Edited by .Biru

Does that mean it's impossible to muster the same fuss for human? There's so many of them. Many, many more than dogs.

Yeah but with humans I have empathy because I am one myself. But if a human was to do something similarly stupid (unless it was a toddler of course, but I'd expect even a fairly young kid to realise it's a bad idea to JUMP out of a moving car), I don't think I'd be any more sympathetic.

See the Darwin Awards. I don't have sympathy for these people, they are to be laughed at.