Sex On the Beach

Fulham Broadway

It's easy for a priest or whatever to do anything he likes, and then say it is God's work.

Yup bugger kids etc. Catholicism, Islam, Hindi, etc all rely on mystery to substantiate their ludicrous beliefs, without a shred of evidence for any of their claims. *waits for fatwa*

Also, they encourage you to pray to God, but if you say ''God Spoke to me, I hear his voices'' .......they reckon you're a window licker , and lock you up.

Anyway, anyone should be allowed a good shag on a beach in my book. Just make sure you send me the pics, and put it on Youtube.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup bugger kids etc. Catholicism, Islam, Hindi, etc all rely on mystery to substantiate their ludicrous beliefs, without a shred of evidence for any of their claims. *waits for fatwa*

Also, they encourage you to pray to God, but if you say ''God Spoke to me, I hear his voices'' .......they reckon you're a window licker , and lock you up.

Not in Indonesia so it depends which country you're in, I think. As long as people feel/believe you can truly hear God speaking to you.

Anyway, anyone should be allowed a good shag on a beach in my book. Just make sure you send me the pics, and put it on Youtube.

LOL

Basically I thought you meant that the punishment in Saudi Arabia for public nudity was castration.

RE the summer thing...I live in the UK, where January and July seem to share the same weather conditions.

Well yes...you steal, your hands are cut, you commit a sin of looking at a woman you get 100 lashes on you back, you kill someone you are beheaded in public, etc etc,

You gotta look at some of the documentaries on youtube on how cruel these rules are and how women are treated worse than the animals.An innocent 17yr old girl was hanged in Iran just cus a man inorder to take revenge(cus she dint say yes to his rship) on her accused her of being a prostitute. theres a documentary on that. You watch the documentary and you'll realise what hell she went through in prison before being hanged.

It is all disgusting...!!!

Ahmednijad, the president of Iran when he was in US, while making a speech claimed that Iran has no Gays. :rolleyes:

Well yes...you steal, your hands are cut, you commit a sin of looking at a woman you get 100 lashes on you back, you kill someone you are beheaded in public, etc etc,

You gotta look at some of the documentaries on youtube on how cruel these rules are and how women are treated worse than the animals.An innocent 17yr old girl was hanged in Iran just cus a man inorder to take revenge(cus she dint say yes to his rship) on her accused her of being a prostitute. theres a documentary on that. You watch the documentary and you'll realise what hell she went through in prison before being hanged.

It is all disgusting...!!!

Ahmednijad, the president of Iran when he was in US, while making a speech claimed that Iran has no Gays. :rolleyes:

Only because they're too afraid to come out and admit they're gay.

There is no mystery in Islam. If you think that all religions are the same, your insane, because if that were even partially true then there would be just 1 religion, but there are multiple.

By the way, Hindi is a language that is spoken by descendants of people who are from south Asia. It isn't a religion. And if you know anything about hinduism (which is the religion you meant), you would know that they believe in multiple gods.

People aren't stupid to believe in some imaginary character for no reason, yet majority of the world does believe in some sort of religon.

Edited by Zohaib

There is no mystery in Islam. If you think that all religions are the same, your insane, because if that were even partially true then there would be just 1 religion, but there are multiple.

By the way, Hindi is a language that is spoken by descendants of people who are from south Asia. It isn't a religion. And if you know anything about hinduism (which is the religion you meant), you would know that they believe in multiple gods.

People aren't stupid to believe in some imaginary character for no reason, yet majority of the world does believe in some sort of religon.

You need to watch Zeigiest..its a movie. I do agree with FB on this. Its all man made. It is said that religion is the most powerful brainwashing tool man has ever created.

You need to watch Zeigiest..its a movie. I do agree with FB on this. Its all man made. It is said that religion is the most powerful brainwashing tool man has ever created.

So the earth is all man made? The entire universe is man made?

My Islam friends respect my atheism and I respect their beliefs. There is not one shred of evidence for any of it, just mythical writings in books. For some religions and cultures the boundary is now obscured, with indoctrination of the young, such as circumcision, before they can think for themselves or make their own minds up

''People aren't stupid to believe in some imaginary character for no reason''.

So whats the reason then ? a need for explanations of the universe ? Thats understandable, but imaginary characters are not real. I thought batman was real when I was 3.

To me is just social groups of people bound together by the need for comfort, with a shared view of the world.and a need to believe in supernatural beings, which gives them a shared view of things. Bit like supporting Liverpool.

Its usually also because the people peddling the ideas want power over others, preying on peoples insecurity because they cant cope with their mortality, and its the ''done thing'' in that country.

To me people just need to think for themselves....

Sorry it's Hinduism, (loads of gods), and not Hindi :)

For me religion was a way of controlling a group of people and getting them to your side. It is also a source of comfort because when these religions were invented, there was very little understanding of the world. It was a catch all answer for everything.

"Why is my wife dying?" - "It's God's work"

"Where is the rain?" - "It's God's work"

"Why does my lord persecute me?" - "It's God's work"

"Why are our soldiers parading France murdering everyone in sight?" - "It's at the behest of the King, the king was appointed by God... so it's God's work"

For me religion was a way of controlling a group of people and getting them to your side.

Hit the nail on the head.

Hence you see Christianity and Islam advocating conversions....Hinduism doesnt.. Hence the long lasting rivalry between Crusades and Crescent...because both wanted to spread their religion.( it wasnt god ) and in the process lots of people were mudered. There are many missionary organizations who go to poor countries in africa, south east asia to help the poor, by giving them food and shelter and in the process adopt them. ie by converting them to christians.

For me religion was a way of controlling a group of people and getting them to your side. It is also a source of comfort because when these religions were invented, there was very little understanding of the world. It was a catch all answer for everything.

"Why is my wife dying?" - "It's God's work"

"Where is the rain?" - "It's God's work"

"Why does my lord persecute me?" - "It's God's work"

"Why are our soldiers parading France murdering everyone in sight?" - "It's at the behest of the King, the king was appointed by God... so it's God's work"

Your looking at a very small group of people here. These are people who can't explain stuff and replace it with "god", but there are educated people in this world who believe in a god and also use science to explain why stuff happens. It's not like science is considered a sin.

I was talking in terms of centuries ago when these religions were invented, not now.

When these religions came up, they still had science, math, language, etc.

My point is, you should not go to another country and not be aware of their laws and procedures. And whatever the consequences are, they better hope that the embassy steps in, or else, they'll be treated like normal citizens.