Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Youcef Atal


the wes

Recommended Posts

On 26/11/2019 at 7:58 PM, Vesper said:

absolutely the wrong Nice fullback, IF we miss out on Chilwell we REALLY need to be looking at their LB, Malang Sarr

We're stacked at right back, sure. but Malang Sarr is a center back playing left back and he's not doing a very good job there. Atal is easily the best right back in france.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Rapkun said:

We're stacked at right back, sure. but Malang Sarr is a center back playing left back and he's not doing a very good job there. Atal is easily the best right back in france.

Is he struggling? I saw him play two matches and he looked a beast but 2 games is not enough to evaluate fully, which is why I added the caveat of IF he plays well the full year at LB. I have tracked him as a CB for years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

Is he struggling? I saw him play two matches and he looked a beast but 2 games is not enough to evaluate fully, which is why I added the caveat of IF he plays well the full year at LB. I have tracked him as a CB for years.

He plays exactly like you would expect a CB playing in a fullback position, decent but nothing special. N'soki has been starting ahead of him in recent games. I rated him when he was first introduced into their team next to Dante under Favre, I still do but he's too raw to be playing for a top club. I think he was meant to leave in the summer but the new investors would not allow it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

 I still do but he's too raw to be playing for a top club. I think he was meant to leave in the summer but the new investors would not allow it.

the new owner

Ratcliffe, grrr, lolol

he took a pass on us because of the bloody stadium cockup

hell shit, so much for that (Sarr as LB) I guess

and if we wont buy Alex Telles

it truly is Chilwell or bust

fucking bans killed us on Ferland Mendy and Junior Firpo

Grimaldo release clause stayed at 60m euros so I guess that MIGHT be an option

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...