Didier's Injury?

.Cee

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you want him to feck off, too, Kez?

Kind of sad how the DD bashers are happy he isn't out for too long when a few months ago they want him to FECK OFF.

Lol it's funny how you're picking up on this.

Drogba is the best option for the team atm so im not gonna be happy bout him being injured

Lol it's funny how you're picking up on this.

Drogba is the best option for the team atm so im not gonna be happy bout him being injured

I don't see how it's funny. I see how some fans fickleness is astounding tho'.

He was the best option we have back when people were bashing him, not just atm.

LOL. Missing him now, are you...

Look...its not like im all of a sudden in luv with him or nething. It is for the team sake that I want him back. If he doesnt come back, We have no options upfront. Had we bought Robinho, I wouldnt have been missing Drogba. Simple!!![:)]

Look...its not like im all of a sudden in luv with him or nething. It is for the team sake that I want him back. If he doesnt come back, We have no options upfront. Had we bought Robinho, I wouldnt have been missing Drogba. Simple!!![ :) ]

Yeah, well, why not consider that back then? He was our best striker even when people were bashing him and saying he should FECK OFF.

I have no idea Robinho is an out-and-out striker. I thought he is more of a winger.

You say if we bought Robinho we wouldn't be missing DD but considering our luck with injuries, he could be on the treatment room with the others. And if Robinho didn't immediately deliver, he would be slagged just like Malouda is being slagged. Just like Ballack was slagged as well.

I don't want to turn this into another argument with the DD bashers so I'm just gonna say, why not consider things carefully before mindlessly slagging our players and telling them to feck off?

Oh, and hindsight could sometimes be an embarrassment.

I don't think anyone's suggesting he isn't a great player on his day, its his attitude that makes people want rid, although even those of us who cant stand the bloke wouldnt want him to go unless a good enough replacement is in place first. If he's going to sort his head out and stop talking about leaving every week then great, but if he's going to start all last season's whingeing again then he's no good to Chelsea.

Anyone else think he's getting just a little too injury prone now though?

Anyone else think he's getting just a little too injury prone now though?

Yes, he is getting a bit injury prone but then so is JT and a few others, tbh. I think we shouldn't rush them back so the risk of getting more injuries is reduced.

I was thinking earlier - we're playing more games without Drogba than with him and a few seasons ago that would have had a massive impact. Now though, we're scoring goals from other areas and our goal difference is still better without him than it was this time last season with him. His absence is nowhere near the big deal we used to imagine it would be.

Anelka had a pretty good game today, grabbed a goal and was unlucky not to score beforehand with that scorching shot. If he can continue this rise in form (although with the International break that might be thwarted) then we won't be missing Drogba too much.

Drogba being shit last season was down to Drogba. Grant was worse than useless, no arguments there, but at the end of the day, Drogba decided to be a complete dick last season.

That could be because nobody was there to 'control' him like Jose was there... I don't know the correct word, but hope you get me...

Edited by .Biru

you can´t compare Drogba to Anelka

they are different types of strikers...

Anelka is the fast one, while DD is physically in advantage.

I think with both of them upfront we have a good team there.

and anyways, for me DD is one of the top5strikers in euro football, no question...

he said stuff like "last season was without a trophy for me and chels, i don´t want it to have like that, and stuff, thats why he stayed in.

i really much appreciate that attitude.

DD should be respected even tho he made it not easy for the fans and stuff wiv all this transfer-rumors.he get his goals, and we loved him for that (fa-cup winnergoal and all that jazz) and shure we gonna love him for that when he shoots looserpool to pieces !

you can´t compare Drogba to Anelka

they are different types of strikers...

Anelka is the fast one, while DD is physically in advantage.

I think with both of them upfront we have a good team there.

and anyways, for me DD is one of the top5strikers in euro football, no question...

he said stuff like "last season was without a trophy for me and chels, i don´t want it to have like that, and stuff, thats why he stayed in.

i really much appreciate that attitude.

DD should be respected even tho he made it not easy for the fans and stuff wiv all this transfer-rumors.he get his goals, and we loved him for that (fa-cup winnergoal and all that jazz) and shure we gonna love him for that when he shoots looserpool to pieces !

Speak for yourself. I don't think we should respect him, that has to be earnt and he's given us no reason to respect him in the past 12 months. Of course we can be happy when he he scores - that is after all what he's paid a shitload of money for - but love him??? not a chance for me.