Mattia Caldara

the wes

25 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Seems like the Caldera,Bonucci deal and Higuain loan deal to Milan is going thru

If we had a lick of sense, we would quickly move for Benjamin Pavard from Stuttgart. £40m would surely take him here, and he can also play RB.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If we had a lick of sense, we would quickly move for Benjamin Pavard from Stuttgart. £40m would surely take him here, and he can also play RB.

You're dropping that 'sense' word again!

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He looked very shaky in a lot of games at the WC. Scored that great goal, but aside from that... no thanks. Just my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Thor said:

He looked very shaky in a lot of games at the WC. Scored that great goal, but aside from that... no thanks. Just my opinion. 

We must have watched two different WC's (he also was playing RB, not CB) as he was a real force, and versatile in style of play (watch the Belgium game to see him put the cosh to attackers), I saw him play last year in the Bundesliga about 5,6 times. He is the real deal. Doesnt matter, our board isn't going to do fuckall. We cannot even sign a free (Bernard, who is 90% going to AC Milan).

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

We must have watched two different WC's (he also was playing RB, not CB) as he was a real force, and versatile in style of play (watch the Belgium game to see him put the cosh to attackers), I saw him play last year in the Bundesliga about 5,6 times. He is the real deal. Doesnt matter, our board isn't going to do fuckall. We cannot even sign a free (Bernard, who is 90% going to AC Milan).

I thought Pavard had  a pre-agreement with Bayern or something?

8 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

I thought Pavard had  a pre-agreement with Bayern or something?

backed off

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/bayern-offer-update-on-pavard-and-man-utd-man-city-target

Stuttgart has pledged to keep Pavard for at least one more year and Bayern chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has dismissed reports his club are keen on the 22-year-old.

He told Bild: “Could Benjamin Pavard replace Boateng in Bayern? No.

“We have Hummels, Sule, Martinez who can play in central defence, Alaba and two young players, Lukas Mai and Chris Richards. There are many qualities.”

But Rummenigge said Bayern would mull over any “serious offers” for Germany defender Boateng, who has been linked with PSG, Manchester United and Manchester City.

also

https://www.besoccer.com/new/rummenigge-shrugs-off-bayern-interest-in-pavard-477411

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You