• Willian
    • Hazard
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Manuel de Sousa (Referee)

3 hours ago, the wes said:

We will probably end up with psg again 

I don't think it really matters who we get tbh. The way Roma and City dismantled us leaves so many questions and doubts. Barca, Real, PSG, Bayern and later on City would all offer very tough hurdles over 2 games. One off game final we could beat them all but 2 legs against the lot I've mentioned is probably just out of reach atm. Need the draw to be kind whatever pot we're in. :blink:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I don't think it really matters who we get tbh. The way Roma and City dismantled us leaves so many questions and doubts. Barca, Real, PSG, Bayern and later on City would all offer very tough hurdles over 2 games. One off game final we could beat them all but 2 legs against the lot I've mentioned is probably just out of reach atm. Need the draw to be kind whatever pot we're in. :blink:

The performances in this group have been weird to say the least. Atletico battered Roma in Rome and unlucky to have come away with only a point. We outclassed Atletico in Madrid but then got battered by Roma over two games. And Atletico convincingly saw off Roma in Madrid. What next?

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

The performances in this group have been weird to say the least. Atletico battered Roma in Rome and unlucky to have come away with only a point. We outclassed Atletico in Madrid but then got battered by Roma over two games. And Atletico convincingly see off Roma in Madrid. What next?

True, looking at the tournament as a whole, there's not really any stand-out side, unlike previous years of late when you'd say there was 1, 2, maybe 3 teams, who were head & shoulders above the rest.