Mail On Sunday article....

Kenyon is a prize tit generally. The brand of Chelsea is now touted through a veneer of merchandise, meaningless 'tours' and aggressive marketing. Much preferred the brand when it was through aggressive supporters, humour and sheer number of away fans.

When it comes to finances. Chelsea are a special case. The clubs losses run at a level unsustainable anywhere else, and even though Kenyon has mooted the club will be self sufficient by 2010, we all know that is marketing speak.

The other thing is this target can be waived by Abramovich at any time.

Kenyons arrogance is breathtaking at times, -telling other clubs to catch up, as if billionaire oligarchs are two a penny. He also didnt mention that Chelseas losses are bigger than any clubs income excluding the top four -last year for instance, Chelseas losses matched Liverpools wage bill. This is all fine and dandy as long as Abramovich keeps on side. Kenyon isnt just two faced when it comes to loyalty though, he has no qualms about being multi-faceted when money is flying about, and will cunt anyone off if someone else pays him enough.

Fans of other teams mocked Chelsea saying it was just Abramovichs plaything -and I think they're right in their jealous way. Money for players sold is irrelevant to Abramovich -just pocket money, and Chelsea will continue to pay silly money for players.

The 'credit crunch' seems to have hit top flight football as well though with the 'top four' all spending substantially less than previous years. Financially top flight football appears to have peaked -unless you're Abramovich though.

He might bring in a few quid through these crappy pre-season tours to fuck knows where but generally he brings nothing but malice and spite in all other aspects with his, now routine, ridiculous comments and statements. He clearly enjoys the sound of his own voice.

Correct, He is a tit :smiliecap1:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenyon is a prize prick, and IMO brings nothing to the club as he gets too involved talking about football, which he clearly (by his own comments) knows nothing about.

I for one am concerned by our spending/debts, and am v.thankful to Roman for what he has done for the club and continues to do. Yes he could walk away, but (again) IMO I don't think he is the sort of man who would walk away and leave the club in a mess, as having put so much cash in, why would he seriously do that?

We will become self sufficient eventually, but I strongly doubt it will be by 2010. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Of course the day will come when Roman decides to call it a day, but I'm sure he'll give plenty of warning as he will realise (being an astute business man) that the club might not cope with wages without his money, so he would most likely stop signing players and wait until all high earners contracts are at an end etc

I have never had anytime for the self confessed "Man Utd fan" But walking up those stairs to pick up a medal was the last straw for me. Show me anyone who cannot do Kenyons job, and I'll show you a fucking idiot. With what Abramovich has put in, this club now markets itself worldwide. We don't need an embarrising idiot like Uncle Fester. He says he has a passion for CFC, but really he has a passion for Romans money. He used to lick the feet of the Utd board, and fooled Roman into thinking he knows what he is talking about. The mans a prat, end of.

Him leading the players up to collect their medals shows just how little class we have nowadays. I wonder what the players themselves thought about this cunt marching them up. This is a man who is supposed to have his "finger on the pulse". If thats the case then its fucking astonishing that he never once considered what a complete prick he was going to make himself look. The Mn Ure fans lapped it up, and why shouldnt they?

With a big smile on his face after his club had just lost the biggest game of their history, I think he was probably the only one associated with Chelsea smiling

Well he did say he was a ''Manc for Life'' when at Man Utd.

The archetypal spiv. If he was in the war he'd be selling black market ration books and grassing up people to the nazis. Probably.