Players Who Say They Love Their Team

Bentley joining the Yids and saying "I grew up through the Arsenal youth team but it's not a problem for me, all my heart is at Tottenham." made me laugh. Then I started thinking about Lampard, Rooney saying he was an Evertonian through and through, Kenyon stating he was ''ManUtd for life'' etc etc

They're all liars, and I hate to say it but it hasnt always been like that. Its since the introduction of silly money that has correlated with any sense of loyalty.

And my point is ? Nothing really, it just worth remembering that when a player says they are ''*insert club here* through and through'' ...it's 99% certain to be bollocks...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bentley joining the Yids and saying "I grew up through the Arsenal youth team but it's not a problem for me, all my heart is at Tottenham." made me laugh. Then I started thinking about Lampard, Rooney saying he was an Evertonian through and through, Kenyon stating he was ''ManUtd for life'' etc etc

They're all liars, and I hate to say it but it hasnt always been like that. Its since the introduction of silly money that has correlated with any sense of loyalty.

And my point is ? Nothing really, it just worth remembering that when a player says they are ''*insert club here* through and through'' ...it's 99% certain to be bollocks...

Money corrupts and they do make the world go round to whoever have them IMO.

It's all utter garbage to appease the fans, and no-one does it better than the Scouse vermin, every c**t that joins them has supported them even before they were born!

Most of the time it is complete shite.......

Well apparently Bentley was a yid as a kid but i spose playing and supporting is different. You cant really support a team when you are playing in the premier league. Hes always done his utmost for blackburn against arsenal, hes actually had a lot of clashes with them for blackburn. He doesnt care about Arsenal anymore. He'll want to beat Arsenal more than anyone else when hes wearing the white of tottenham. Ive seen how he performs against arsenal. It seems as tho he hates them. Tottenham are just another team to play for and he has gone to a better team and it will help his career.

Well apparently Bentley was a yid as a kid but i spose playing and supporting is different. You cant really support a team when you are playing in the premier league. Hes always done his utmost for blackburn against arsenal, hes actually had a lot of clashes with them for blackburn. He doesnt care about Arsenal anymore. He'll want to beat Arsenal more than anyone else when hes wearing the white of tottenham. Ive seen how he performs against arsenal. It seems as tho he hates them. Tottenham are just another team to play for and he has gone to a better team and it will help his career.

Hopefully he brakes his legs,has a miserable season,fails in life and gets sold to Exeter.