Suso

Unionjack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am somewhat skeptical we are in for him, nothing against the player but it feels like we are the easy team to link with the on form player in Serie A. Happened all the time with Conte as well. He is in top form right now and that goal yesterday was an absolute beauty.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Reminds me of Mata with a bit more power. So quite good in most games but his lack off pace always made him useless in big games where he had to play against wingbacks who were stronger, faster and more agile. 

seems like a decent player I rather go for Hirving Lozano 

4 hours ago, the wes said:

seems like a decent player I rather go for Hirving Lozano 

Both would be interesting players to sign.

Lozano still has to prove himself at a tougher level but he's got good potential, looks very raw although he was good at world cup for Mexico and has scored goals regularly in Holland.

7 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Both would be interesting players to sign.

Lozano still has to prove himself at a tougher level but he's got good potential, looks very raw although he was good at world cup for Mexico and has scored goals regularly in Holland.

The think I like about him is he gets himself into good scoring positions the way Salah does for Liverpool I think he would be a great player under sarri 

On 31/10/2018 at 3:19 AM, 11Drogba said:

Rodrigo De Paul from Udinese has also been impressive this season. After our game on Sunday Udinese will play against Milan.

Live stream (its now 2nd half)

https://www.vipleague.bz/udinese-vs-ac-milan-streaming-link-1

Also he just renewed

Argentine international Rodrigo DE PAUL renews with Udinese

http://mundoalbiceleste.com/2018/11/02/argentine-international-rodrigo-de-paul-udinese/

15 minutes ago, the wes said:

Suso bagged asisst tonight every thing  seems to come from him in this AC Milan side 

He also missed a big big chance. But yes, still agree, he gave a good assist, and great pass in build-up of that for-goal action. Been watching last 10 minutes of that game, what a circus. FORZA! :D

15 minutes ago, El P. said:

He also missed a big big chance. But yes, still agree, he gave a good assist, and great pass in build-up of that for-goal action. Been watching last 10 minutes of that game, what a circus. FORZA! :D

Was an absolute shit show of a game for 96 minutes. I thought Suso looked terrible (and I am a huge fan), but so did ALL the players on both sides. Donnarumma is a goddamn mess, Bakayoko was Bakayoko. Udinese have not scored a home goal since last DECEMBER, lolol. Romagnoli scored the winner with a superb strike. The assist was negligible as it was off an in-box scrum, not a nice build-up play.

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Was an absolute shit show of a game for 96 minutes. I thought Suso looked terrible (and I am a huge fan), but so did ALL the players on both sides. Donnarumma is a goddamn mess, Bakayoko was Bakayoko. Udinese have not scored a home goal since last DECEMBER, lolol. Romagnoli scored the winner with a superb strike. The assist was negligible as it was off an in-box scrum, not a nice build-up play.

Romagnoli is the boss. I think he could be a good leader in the right system. But he is Italian, it would be hard to get him, Milan will fight hard for him.

13 minutes ago, El P. said:

Romagnoli is the boss. I think he could be a good leader in the right system. But he is Italian, it would be hard to get him, Milan will fight hard for him.

He is now their captain, and has said dozens of times he doesn't want to ever leave Milan. It figures that Sarri has picked him as his number one target at CB.:(

Maybe it's a secret plot to make Marina look even worse when she FAILS at trying to land a big time Serie A player for the 20th time verses a few wins (Alonso, who was a big surprise) Zappacosta and Emerson (meh, waste of around 50m, and made worse that we bought Emerson KNOWING he was knee damaged) and,Jorginho, who was deemed surplus goods by Ancelotti. Sarri thus has an excuse, ie. her ineptitude, lololol.

On 02/11/2018 at 10:00 AM, the wes said:

the way Salah does for Liverpool I think he would be a great player under sarri 

Food for thought

Morata is now level on goals with Salah, lolol (should be plus one after that breakaway he missed tonight)

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Should have 15 by now if he scored all breakaways.

20 if you count missed regular sitters, lololol

Hopefully he keeps up his hot streak, it would be SO good to have to stop worrying about striker for a bit.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You