• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

33 minutes ago, NiclasCFC said:

They dont this time, thats why I asked here. Thanks anyway!

Thats so strange... also just checked fullmatchreplay.com and they didn't have it either.. Hopefully those two sites aren't being targeted for copyright violations..

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think this has been mentioned but should we be concerned that the last 4 goals we've conceded have all come from crosses? Alli at WHL, Wijnaldum at Anfield and Giroud last weekend. Liverpool certainly tried to exploit that down our right and we could have easily conceded 2 more against Arsenal - that Gabriel and Welbeck chances.

On 06/02/2017 at 8:42 PM, Jason said:

Don't think this has been mentioned but should we be concerned that the last 4 goals we've conceded have all come from crosses? Alli at WHL, Wijnaldum at Anfield and Giroud last weekend. Liverpool certainly tried to exploit that down our right and we could have easily conceded 2 more against Arsenal - that Gabriel and Welbeck chances.

We have a lack of defenders being able to get any air apart from Gazza so its a weakness that most teams in the PL have noticed and have TRIED to work at. So with the 100s of crosses/corners that teams have attempted to only concede the few goals we have isn't too bad a %age. With Europe in our not too distant future what we have to think is how we would alter our CBs, who would we replace and who would we bring in.

Luiz I can see being our Captain. When Cescys not about we also use him as our deep pocket creativity. Hes not got near as many short passes as Gaz and Dave but his long upfield passes to WBs and top 3 is real high.

Dave gives that great aid to Moses and while hes not tall he is our main tackler.

Cahill I reckon needs an upgrade. If we could just use him for set pieces then swap him again it would be perfect but we need someone who is comfortable with the ball at his feet and able to start attacks instead of us hoofing it upto find Diego. The use of Moses against Gooners was excelent. He was higher upfield and we was getting the bal to him well. And with Pedro giong outside of FBs it kept them wide leaving 2 defenders in the box.

I am totally gutted I missed this game. I went on a fishing hol straight after the Lolpool game. But managed to find a bar with a computer and managed to watch it on their telly. I'm sure they thought I had sunstroke or summet the way I was carrying on.

Was there many Gooners turn up?

Was they quiet?

What was the atmosphere like?

Were we on song?

These are the things we miss not being at the game.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Where would we be without moaning old vinegar tits eh Thing is I see Mou turning into him

Arsene Wenger continues to fume over 'absolutely scandalous' Chelsea opener in Arsenal defeat

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsene-wenger-continues-to-fume-over-absolutely-scandalous-chelsea-opener-in-arsenal-defeat-a3463141.html

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Where would we be without moaning old vinegar tits eh Thing is I see Mou turning into him

Arsene Wenger continues to fume over 'absolutely scandalous' Chelsea opener in Arsenal defeat

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsene-wenger-continues-to-fume-over-absolutely-scandalous-chelsea-opener-in-arsenal-defeat-a3463141.html

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/04/thierry-henry-hits-back-at-arsene-wengers-complains-over-chelseas-opening-goal-against-arsenal-6427277/

Even Henry Z it was a goal 

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Such a prick. Any decisions that go in his favour and there's been fucking plenty of those down the years he doesn't see like a Gallic Mr Magoo. Any ones against him and he's up in arms something that Bellerin couldn't manage but Alonso could and which he did fairly simply because he wanted it more.

2 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Such a prick. Any decisions that go in his favour and there's been fucking plenty of those down the years he doesn't see like a Gallic Mr Magoo. Any ones against him and he's up in arms something that Bellerin couldn't manage but Alonso could and which he did fairly simply because he wanted it more.

I weren't there but Ive watched it a few times and I cant see any problem in it.

I would have loved to have seen him away from the dugout. Where did he sit? Was he happy? Did we sing him any songs?