Toni Kroos

the wes

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote saying

In 2014, he told Die Welt that Chelsea were one of the biggest clubs in the world and the only English side he would consider moving to.

He said: "[Real] Madrid, Bayern [Munich], Barcelona and Chelsea are the four biggest clubs at the moment, so I would only have swapped one for another."

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Quote saying

In 2014, he told Die Welt that Chelsea were one of the biggest clubs in the world and the only English side he would consider moving to.

He said: "[Real] Madrid, Bayern [Munich], Barcelona and Chelsea are the four biggest clubs at the moment, so I would only have swapped one for another."

Yep, he'll do! Maybe some Tibo swap?

But thought it was set for him going to Juve?

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yep, he'll do! Maybe some Tibo swap?

But thought it was set for him going to Juve?

Them cunts Juventus want every cunt lol 

Picture Costa and hazard feeding off them long ball passes I think Kroos and Kante would be perfect in are 3-4-3 formation 

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Picture Costa and hazard feeding off them long ball passes I think Kroos and Kante would be perfect in are 3-4-3 formation 

Very greedy cants!

You think maybe a Tibo swap poss?

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You think maybe a Tibo swap poss?

I would keep Tibo but if he wants to leave I would let him go and replace him with Donnarumma I watch Donnarumma the other nite this kid has potential to be a great keeper 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

I would keep Tibo but if he wants to leave I would let him go and replace him with Donnarumma I watch Donnarumma the other nite this kid has potential to be a great keeper 

yeah course, BUT just so many links that appear at eact opportunity all with RM so I dont think its ALL shite.

But can you see us putting a 17 year old in goal? 

Will Begovic goto Wet Spam? I know conte says he wont be allowed to but .......

38 minutes ago, the wes said:

Kroos is a great player but no one should get carried away by the passes in that video. Most of them have three things in common; they are easy to spot, easy to complete and they occurred after Kross was given all day to decide what he wanted to do and then to execute his decision. Of course there are occasions when Kroos earns time and space for himself and it is that ability, not the passes themselves, which set him apart as a top level player.

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

But can you see us putting a 17 year old in goal? 

How is age relevant? Donnarumma has been the no1 GK for Milan for a year and doing fine. Turnbull was a twat at the age of 30.. Courtois and Casillas were great at the age of 18-19 and played for Real and Atleti.

2 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

How is age relevant? Donnarumma has been the no1 GK for Milan for a year and doing fine. Turnbull was a twat at the age of 30.. Courtois and Casillas were great at the age of 18-19 and played for Real and Atleti.

I could never see us using a 17 yr old as our number 1 keeper in a month of sundays. Maybe as our 3rd choice in a cup game against a sunday league team.

I understand a twats a twat no matter how old they are nut its very hard to change a clubs perspective.

We know that in this day and age with training and phyysicians like they are that players CAN remain fit well into their 30s yet we still give them yearly contracts. And coiunt the players say under 20 thats been regular starters for us,

And IN GENERAL I would rather have a seasoned complete player over a teenager.

Yes I know in Donnarummas case hes got plenty of experience and Ifrom what Ive seen of him Id trust gim in our goal no problem.

36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I could never see us using a 17 yr old as our number 1 keeper in a month of sundays. Maybe as our 3rd choice in a cup game against a sunday league team.

I understand a twats a twat no matter how old they are nut its very hard to change a clubs perspective.

We know that in this day and age with training and phyysicians like they are that players CAN remain fit well into their 30s yet we still give them yearly contracts. And coiunt the players say under 20 thats been regular starters for us,

And IN GENERAL I would rather have a seasoned complete player over a teenager.

Yes I know in Donnarummas case hes got plenty of experience and Ifrom what Ive seen of him Id trust gim in our goal no problem.

If Tibo was ever to leave, we better get replacement before that. As long we get GK ala Donnaruma or Oblak, I wouldnt mind who is better; Tibo or those two. Just like no one minded we didnt have Buffon because we had Cech, althrough Buffon was better at one point. Thing is we would still have top GK. Now if we sell Tibo and settle for Hart, that would be problem.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

If Tibo was ever to leave, we better get replacement before that. As long we get GK ala Donnaruma or Oblak, I wouldnt mind who is better; Tibo or those two. Just like no one minded we didnt have Buffon because we had Cech, althrough Buffon was better at one point. Thing is we would still have top GK. Now if we sell Tibo and settle for Hart, that would be problem.

Dont see the massive hype in Donnarumma, hes an interesting prospect but quite overrated too, fair enough hes only 17 or 18 but even then I don't see him being anywhere near as good as Courtois or Cech. If we ever had to replace Courtois I'd prefer to see us go for Oblak, he is brilliant, probably just as good as anybody in goal these days. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You