Sead Kolasinac

the wes

Chelsea and West Ham are interested in Schalke defender Sead Kolasinac.

The 23-year-old is yet to agree a new contract with the German club and his current deal expires at the end of the season according to Bild

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/talksport.com/football/chelsea-and-west-ham-monitoring-out-contract-schalke-defender-sead-kolasinac-161101215633%3Famp?client=ms-android-sonymobile

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

A concern for Kolasinac would be his passing. He has an average of 67% in passing accuracy and it would have to improve if he has to fit in the three-man defence of Conte.

Dont think this is what we need righjt now

The bloke is born for the Premier League. Strong, quick, wears his heart on sleeve, and has played at Schalke both as a wing-back and left CB since they play the same formation we do. I am convinced under Conte he can become fantastic for us.

His contract expires in 6 months time, so he wont be expensive. Azpilicueta/Ivanovic type of signing.

14 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

The bloke is born for the Premier League. Strong, quick, wears his heart on sleeve, and has played at Schalke both as a wing-back and left CB since they play the same formation we do. I am convinced under Conte he can become fantastic for us.

His contract expires in 6 months time, so he wont be expensive. Azpilicueta/Ivanovic type of signing.

I hear Juve is interested. 

Did he overcome his injury though?

Maybe if juve gets him, we can go for sandro.

Heavily linked with Juventus, they want him as a replacement for Evra who might go to Crystal Palace apparently. Price being mentioned is 5M, absolute bargain IMO.

Hes now better than he ever was, I didnt expect after the horror injury since Ive been watching him play for a few years now. What he needs is a coach able to exploit his strengths and develop his play even more, especially decision making. But that will come with time, only turned 23 few months ago. 

4 hours ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Heavily linked with Juventus, they want him as a replacement for Evra who might go to Crystal Palace apparently. Price being mentioned is 5M, absolute bargain IMO.

Hes now better than he ever was, I didnt expect after the horror injury since Ive been watching him play for a few years now. What he needs is a coach able to exploit his strengths and develop his play even more, especially decision making. But that will come with time, only turned 23 few months ago. 

Thats good to hear. However back then when I watched him, he was realy good defender, but not much of a dribbler. To compare, even Marcos is more fluid in attack. But he might improve on that these days.

3 minutes ago, kiwi1691 said:

Stats mean very little in football. 

He looks like hes got good defence head on him its just that I read hes not good on the ball and right now we need someone back there that is.

Thers alot of teams after him ready to bring him in June. Juve,Lolpool, Shity,,North London team. So cant see it happening.

Schalke director of football Christian Heidl told Fanta Gazzetta : "We want to keep him with us, he's not going anywhere else before June.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea have taken concrete steps to sign Schalke player Kolasinac. Preliminary talks have begun (@FabrizioRomano).

Sold him after my first season with Schalke on Fifa 17. We had a disagreement over playing time, he was a right little bitch about it. :P You are all welcome for this vital information regarding this transfer.

2 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Sold him after my first season with Schalke on Fifa 17. We had a disagreement over playing time, he was a right little bitch about it. :P You are all welcome for this vital information regarding this transfer.

He would be a good signing,someone we need but i don't understand why don't we try to sign him now? Juventus is also interested to sign him in the summer(he will be a free agent) and there will be probably more clubs interested and it will be harder to sign him. We should just offer Schalke 5m now.

5 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Hope Conte sees this before signing!!

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

He would be a good signing,someone we need but i don't understand why don't we tryarrow-10x10.png to sign him now? Juventus is also interested to sign him in the summer(he will be a free agent) and there will be probably more clubs interested and it will be harder to sign him. We should just offer Schalke 5m now.

Come on mate, this is Chelsea, we don't do anything the easy or quick way.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You