• Oscar
    • Batshuayi
    • Costa (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

No seriously, West ham fans are the scum of the earth:

CvuDTXOW8AAt3xY.jpg 

45 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Was at the game yesterday (sitting with the west ham fans unfortunately).

Was a shit performance by most of the players, but I was especially disappointed in Batshuayi.  He offered absolutely nothing going forward and the one chance he had he fluffed it. 

Im not even mentioning Oscar because he has gone beyond help. 

Did you see what happened in the clashes between the fans? 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was great for Conte to see some things.

Never, ever play Azpi as a wing back!

3-4-3 relies on attacking threat from wing-backs - because there is no real threat from the middle. And when you have Azpi there... Well, yeah. Not his fault.

Aina is right-footed as I remember, he wasn't good at the left wing-back.

Oscar was himself, Willian was so poor in attacking third. Conte maybe should've tried him as a wing-back.

Bats was awful once again. I feel like he is not getting critics as he should, because he is such a 'cool guy'. He is no better than Falcao/Pato/Remy for now, only advantage compared to these three is that he is always fit.

I wonder how would Zouma fit in 3-4-3 alongside Luiz and Azpi... Terry can't do it, Cahill will get exposed sooner or later.

Only positives are Luiz, who was immense once again, and Chalobah who wasn't bad. Kante was ok too.

If we don't have first XI to play 3-4-3, we should switch to 4-3-3 with Matić-Kante-Chalobah. I see no other way.

6 hours ago, communicate said:

But the only way you can know whether your 2nd tier player is good enough is to play them in this kind of game.

And that's why I alluded to it being a catch-22 situation. That being said, the only players we needed to know whether they are good were Aina and Chalobah. The rest - Terry, Oscar, Willian etc - was more of giving them game time to regain their match fitness.

Disappointing to lose, but Conte was right we did learn a lot. We learned that Terry is too old to play in this system, his presence negatively affects Luiz and seeminly Cahill. Similar thoughts on the game as @El P.

We learned that Chalobah has got the skills and temperament we need from a youth player to thrive.

We learned that Azpi is clearly a CB in this system not a RWB, Aina isnt a LWB but might be a RWB.

Oscar has lost confidence, therefore reverted back to the Oscar we all expected, No place for him here anymore.

Willian wasn't great but im giving him the benefit of the doubt for this one.

Bats was underwhelming but then again we were a mess behind him so I was disappointed but not lost hope.

But we needed to learn all of this one way or another, I am glad we learned it in a relatively meaningless cup (although I would have enjoyed winning it, Trophies are Trophies)

16 hours ago, thekid9 said:

Oscar owes me a new tv remote!

There are no more words to describe how frustrating it is to watch him! and what even is he? 

Willians design making is dreadful

Michy is a Belgian Remy!

and sad to say it but JT won't fit this system, he looked lost out there.

Michy is a Belgian Remy loool

Genuinely made me laugh that did.