Chelsea Reject Inter Approach For Frank

I think IF Frank really wants to join Inter then we should just take their money and let him go. We have some World Class midfielders still who would be able to cope without Frank.

Oh my god esk, ballack and lampard only have one year each left if ballack fucks off we

are fucked !

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god esk, ballack and lampard only have one year each left if ballack fucks off we

are fucked !

It's a difficult one -I think most would want him to stay -but it seems he's trying to edge his way out by making it look like he doesnt want to leave.

In black and white , the bloke has been offered £29 million pounds, for kicking a bag of wind about a couple of times a week for four years, not a bad offer, and he's saying it's not good enough.

are fucked !

Ballacks contract isn't as much of an issue as Lampards, because there is an option for an extra year on his current deal which i am certain will be taken up.

It's a difficult one -I think most would want him to stay -but it seems he's trying to edge his way out by making it look like he doesnt want to leave.

In black and white , the bloke has been offered £29 million pounds, for kicking a bag of wind about a couple of times a week for four years, not a bad offer, and he's saying it's not good enough.

Because of the way Frank has been with us for so long and has been a fantastic player, i think most people will not be angry with him like they would be with other players. If he wants to go which is what it looks like then lets take the £10m to £15m off Inter and move on now.

I think he's trying to make the club look bad instead of him by making this debacle dragged on. I wish he has the guts to come out and say he loves us but wants to move on (to more money, obviously).

Well..The whole thing is JUST PISSING ME OFF!!!.

I dont know what Lampard wants.? Some say He rejected a contract of 140000 per week for 2 yrs ,some say it was a 4 yr offer but Lampard wants 5 years.

The only thing I can get from this is that Lampard has made his mind to join Jose Mourinho and he lacks the balls to say that and keeps coming up with Contract issues as reasons for wanting to move on. I say this because it is certainly NOT an issue of Money as I dont think Inter will pay him 140000 pounds per week for 4 years as he is already 30. Its the love for Jose thats attracting him. All I know is that if he goes to Inter, He will be a Flop there.

Thierry Henry, Shevchecko, any bells ring?

You're probably right.

He's probably already given Jose his word he will join him.

But doesn't want to effect his reputation at Chelsea so he's saying "contract issues" are stopping him from signing.

We have to look at the positive side if he leaves, He's 30 and we have gotten the best out of him, he's done so much for the club but we have players that can come in and do the job.

Well..The whole thing is JUST PISSING ME OFF!!!.

I dont know what Lampard wants.? Some say He rejected a contract of 140000 per week for 2 yrs ,some say it was a 4 yr offer but Lampard wants 5 years.

The only thing I can get from this is that Lampard has made his mind to join Jose Mourinho and he lacks the balls to say that and keeps coming up with Contract issues as reasons for wanting to move on. I say this because it is certainly NOT an issue of Money as I dont think Inter will pay him 140000 pounds per week for 4 years as he is already 30. Its the love for Jose thats attracting him. All I know is that if he goes to Inter, He will be a Flop there.

Thierry Henry, Shevchecko, any bells ring?

He'd get the same amount of money if Inter offers him a 5 year contract.

Edited by .Biru

If the club are resigned to losing him, we have two options - sell him for £8-10 million this summer and rely on Deco and Ballack to get 20 goals between them, or let him stay one more year and allow him to leave on a free.

I think thats what they're deciding on.

It's a difficult decision but I think i'd probably keep him for another year and let him go on a free.

His contribution to the team could be the difference between silverware and no silverware

Inter are offering 4 years as well. All this wrangling over length of contract is starting to look like an excuse now. He doesn't want to stay so the club should just let him go - and watch him fall flat on his arse at Inter.

Inter are offering 4 years as well. All this wrangling over length of contract is starting to look like an excuse now. He doesn't want to stay so the club should just let him go - and watch him fall flat on his arse at Inter.

Yeah, I'd definitely want the club to take the money Inter is offering for him instead of letting him go for free, too.

They wouldnt offer him a 5 year contract as hes a newbie to the club and 30 yrs old, I doubt they would even offer him a four year contract. And 140000 per week at Inter? Forget it!!...Even Henry isnt getting that at Barca.

If Inter are SO DESPERATE...I would say Qoute a price of 10million and above and not a penny less than 10 million. IF Lampard goes to Inter, His Footballing Career is Over at the top level.!! We will probably see him back in 2 yrs playing for clubs like NewCastle or Aston Villa or ManCity......

nter chairman Massimo Moratti claims that number one target Frank Lampard has given the green light to move to Italy. The Nerazzurro supremo has admitted for the first time that the club have reached an agreement with the England international.

Lampard has reportedly accepted the chance to reunite with former manager Jose Mourinho at the Giuseppe Meazza, news that will surely disappoint his numerous supporters.

Nevertheless, Moratti understands patience is needed for Inter, as Chelsea could snub the offer and block the exit of their talismanic midfielder.

"For the acquisition of Lampard we need to have patience,” Moratti told the club’s official website.

“We have the player's approval but we have to respect Chelsea's rights.

“His club has every right to keep him."

Source: Setanta Sports