Weak
Defensive contribution
Weak

Sofiane Boufal's Style of Play

• Gets fouled often
  • Likes to dribble
  • Commits fouls often

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Boufal is so similar to mahrez in his YouTube videos I would sign him its worth a gamble at £19.5m  but I just hope it doesn't stop kenedy process at Chelsea 

Is he left-footed??

6 hours ago, the wes said:

Boufal is so similar to mahrez in his YouTube videos I would sign him its worth a gamble at £19.5m  but I just hope it doesn't stop kenedy process at Chelsea 

I honestly think Kenedy will likely be vying for that left wing back role and not looked at as an out and out attacker.

We have also initiated discussions with three other clubs that interest us, but they either have or will change their coach or the coach is in charge of the national team at the Euros.

The bolded and underline part of this statement is compelling. Boufal wants to see what Chelsea will offer for his services? If the words of his agent haven't been translated poorly this could be interesting

Already Boufal has his topic discussion , @xPetrCechx pay attention before you create a post you did that before with Brahimi (topic created by the wes) :) The next Eden Hazard ,buy him right now,a genius player.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/21089-sofiane-boufal/

I wouldn't mind if Chelsea would refrain from signing this kind of player for a few years. A generation of Lionel Messi-wannabes who can't cut it or can't beat a defender at the top level, then make a good shot or final pass.

According to the reliably informed Ed Aarons of The Guardian, Sofiane Boufal’s representatives are set to meet with Premier League trio Arsenal, Chelsea and Southampton this week as they consider their options for this summer transfer window.

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You