Fraser Forster

morning boys, after watching the southampton game yesterday and the england germany game, id be over the moon with forster, think he's very underrated, this website seems to think its a dead on cert

http://www.footballwhispers.com/players/fraser-forster?to=chelsea

seems legit to me

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Leicester goalie is good enough for them, Forster would be more than good enough if we refreshed our back line. His games for Celtic (in the Champions League no less) used to be immense 

I don't have an opinion on Foster as a potential Chelsea keeper but I'd like to ask those who are in favour of this move if they like Foster because they rate him more highly than Asmir, or if they think the two keepers are of similar level but this would be a good opportunity to add a home grown starter to the squad.

Met Fraser as a 16 year old in Newcastle Academy while on trial there , He always had the fire to be #1 but at the time Tim Krul had just signed from a team in Netherlands to become first team goalkeeper following Given. Fraser went out to Celtic to make a name for himself and get first team minutes and that he did. Especially those CL games against Barcelona , He's a brilliant and consistent keeper, had he not been injured last season we would probably be talking of him starting ahead of Hart at the Euros.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You