• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Traore
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Baba Rahman (sub)

We slacked off due to the fatigue of chssing the game against southampton. I am afraid it will be the same against psg unless we rest players against stoke. But knowing guus he wont rest players bcoz he think we can still get top 4. Smfh

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Wizacar said:

We slacked off due to the fatigue of chssing the game against southampton. I am afraid it will be the same against psg unless we rest players against stoke. But knowing guus he wont rest players bcoz he think we can still get top 4. Smfh

To be fair, its not about the TOP 4 but TOP 6 now. a season without european football would be disastorous for a club like chelsea. 

Also, If FA cup results go our way, it might be TOP 7. 

16 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Cech is no neuer but he's far better than Courtois in distribution. I don't think you realize how bad Courtois is at distributing the ball. 

He's also so slow at closing down people at his near post. Every single time a goal sneaks in.

Courtois needs to have a man of the match performance while keeping a clean sheet. He can play so well but always ends up conceding somehow, very frustrating. 

But Courtois's reflexes and saves are better than any keeper in the world.

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

If they really go our way then top 17 will do. :)

I get you. :)

On the other hand, possibly the worst results that there could have been for us today. WHU, United, Stoke, Liverpool all won.

3 points away from stoke (7th spot), makes that match even more important.

On 3/1/2016 at 11:30 PM, Blue Colored Sky said:

I think Cech and Courtois are worth each other. Don't tell me that Cech's distrubution is better because I watched +400 games of his and I know it really isn't because I was shouting in front of my monitor/TV screen at Cech's distrubtion, really it was something that was getting me mad for so long. Hmm at the moment maybe it is better because Thibaut is dropping in every aspect but I wasn't reading that his play from the back was a major problem back in Atletico days. Generally speaking, Courtois regressed this season and he is at the moment just your typical good goalkeeper but next season is crucial anyway. We know how brilliant he may be and nothing changes the fact that he was Ballon D'Or nominee as a goalkeeper while not doing fancy moves ala Neuer. Those sighs towards Cech should stop as Cech was a liability in 2007 and 2008 but someone want to forget that and because he isn't that good now anyway.

I don't hate Courtois, I love the aspect of his game where he catches crosses. It's a very big help to our defense. But since he got injured, he's been beaten at the near post time and time again. I absolutely hate keepers to be beaten at the near post, in fact that's why I consider mignolet a terrible keeper, I hope Courtois brushes off this near post syndrome. 

18 hours ago, cfcs most wanted said:

But Courtois's reflexes and saves are better than any keeper in the world.

His reflex is good but, degea, neuer, bravo and even keylor navas are monsters in reflexes. 

Courtois just needs to stop conceding at the near post to put my mind at ease