Oumar Niasse

the wes

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea are very interested in sealing the transfer of Lokomotiv Moscow striker Oumar Niasse, according to journalist Matteo Pedrosi.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/01/chelsea-want-january-transfer-of-striker-oumar-niasse-report-5595827/#ixzz3w21dc2o7

It wouldn't be the worst option.

He's at the perfect age of 25, pacey, works hard off the ball, goalscorer

Chelsea lead race for #Lokomotiv Moscow forward Oumar Niasse. #CFCCFC.png (Evening Standard)

Chelsea could land Niasse for as little as £3.6m, although #CFCCFC.png could have to battle with #EFCEFC.png and #AVFCAVFC.png for the forward. (Evening Standard)

He has previously said: "Chelsea scouts came to see me four times, and Tottenham scouts came six times, before I moved to Lokomotiv. I know that they still are in touch with my agent."

The forward has also claimed that Chelsea have long courted his interest, and that he nearly signed for the Blues amid interest from recently sacked manager Jose Mourinho.

“Mourinho was very keen to sign me, but unfortunately he was fired,” he commented recently. “I am trying not to get distracted. But if there will be a specific offer, I might leave Lokomotiv."

His Lokomotiv team-mate, Aleksandr Samedov, has also admitted Niasse could soon leave for England, telling local media that: “Niasse is incredibly good. I didn't expect him to perform at such a high level this season. He dreams of playing in the Premier League."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/12090718/Chelsea-transfer-news-and-rumours-Blues-in-talks-with-Serie-A-wonderkid-Amadou-Diawara.html

good thing we fired Jose, if this was his rescue plan

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You