Amazon rubbing it in

Kez

Just received the end of season review.

& they think its clever to recommend man utd season review.. rubbing it in just a bit.

Anyone else got the DVD yet?

Thoughts on it.

I watched it and it made me feel a bit depressed tbh lol.

Edited by Kez

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got everyone since 95/96.. and i'm only missing one.

I just enjoy looking back on past seasons. Didnt know carefree chris did reviews i'll have to check it out

Edited by Kez

They advertised the Man you DVD in the Chelsea DVD? That's fucking weird if you ask me, who's gonna buy both reviews?

Btw, I'll get it for my birthday in August, I have them all since 04/05. Wouldn't mind watching the 'Pool game again - is it the full 90 mins of the game or just highlights?

No they sent me an e-mail saying cause you bought the Chelsea one maybe you'd like the man utd one.. obviously not :rolleyes:

Nah its just the highlights.

If you've got all since 04/05 doubt you'll be impressed with this one hardly any extras like they've done in other ones

I hope they do too but I reckon they should of put it on another disk in the season review like they did with the 03/04 season with the Arsenal game.

It was the best point of that season & the Liverpool game was the best point of last season.

I certainly wont be buying it. I know we reached the CL final and second in the league, but really, it was a pretty lacklustre season, more so with the Grinch in charge. Apart from the bog standard horsing's of Derby and Citeh it was mundane. Very few goals scored either. Even the "march" to moscow was hardly awe inspiring. Not forgeting the humbling from Rottenham at Wembley.

No Thanks

Ahh that's a shame no full 90 mins, like others have said maybe they'll release a new DVD with it on like they have done for big cup finals in recent years.

I buy the DVD's cause I look back at them in years to come. I'm sure in 2 or 3 years I'd love to watch Chelsea's first CL final in 90 mins (or rather 120+ mins!) The game had such an amazing feel to it up until the JT pen...

Like I say, hopefully they'll release a CL special DVD or something, but I can't see it happening.

Ahh that's a shame no full 90 mins, like others have said maybe they'll release a new DVD with it on like they have done for big cup finals in recent years.

I buy the DVD's cause I look back at them in years to come. I'm sure in 2 or 3 years I'd love to watch Chelsea's first CL final in 90 mins (or rather 120+ mins!) The game had such an amazing feel to it up until the JT pen...

Like I say, hopefully they'll release a CL special DVD or something, but I can't see it happening.

unlikely to happen but if they were would be an idea to put the penalties on a seperate section of the DVD so you could watch the full 90 plus extra time without going through the pain of penalties.

The season review has the penalties one by one i watched it once but i wont be watching the penalties again.

Amazing how the last 2 games determined how good the season was.. unfortunately they sent the season crashing down