Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Falcao is still the most lethal finisher on the planet in my opinion but I never wanted him here. Good luck to him, but this now narrows the field for us and allows us to focus on strikers that are more suited to us i.e. Cavani or Lewandowski.

I think he's overrated at £50m even though he's obviously a Top 5 striker.

Ibra who's the superior player went for only £25m, same for RVP who's no worse.

Tired of the club paying obscene amount of money on players. We're the only top club that always seems to get fleeced for some reason.

I think he's overrated at £50m even though he's obviously a Top 5 striker.

Ibra who's the superior player went for only £25m, same for RVP who's no worse.

Tired of the club paying obscene amount of money on players. We're the only top club that always seems to get fleeced for some reason.

RVP had 1 year on is contract...thats the reason why he was so cheap. ibra was so cheap because milan had to offload him because of his high wages.

As a neutral, I'm sad to see him go there...one of the best strikers in modern football that I've watched ... shame he didn't get a big club transfer to kick some ass ... If it was his choice to go there, then I am very disappointed in him, but I believe it was done because of the 3rd party ownership.

As a Chelsea fan, I'm really glad he signed for Monaco, he won't trouble us in PL and he won't trouble us in CL, at least not as much as he could have. Would have been nice if we had signed him, but honestly I believe Cavani is much more suited for us.

Still a cracking player, will be nice watching him tear apart teams in France :)

• 2 months later...

Apparently Falcao have been transfer listed by Monaco. It is rumored that Ligue 1 decided that Monaco would have to move their headquarter to France or risk being fined 100m euros. If they move their headquarter to France it means all of their players wouldn't get tax free anymore, they would all have to pay 75% of their wages to taxes there.

However a few weeks ago there are rumors that Falcao is 29 years old and he would still cost at least £40-£50m atm and will demand quite a hefty wages too. So what do you all think?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23288213

http://www.marca.com/blogs/futbolitis/2013/08/15/falcao-en-el-mercado.html

Edited by BlueMourinhoKing

Didn't this story come from Marca? Doubt it's true.

Yep just came out a few hours ago but a few other news seems to have picked it up and to be fair the issue seems real. Currently Monaco is taking LFP to court over this argument.