Any sharped eyed fans that can work these out?

bs3ac

did i say cuadrado has been good? where have i said that?

but on the other hand, lets actually take a poll of how many people think that cuadrado is the worst player ever, cos if i remember well, that is your opinion, right? and then there is the opinion of our manager, the 2 time CL winning, 4 different league title winning manager, who seems to be keeping him in the squad when people like you have already dismissed him. such a conundrum, whose judgment to trust, right?

he has had so little time cos its difficult for any player to just come in and adjust his game. was not rambo one of our worst players in 10-11 for the first half of the season and how suprising that in 11-12, he was one of our best players. no rocket science here dude, just common sense that most players would take time to adjust to different styles of plays in different leagues, something which you have totally neglected.

So you agree he's been no good and yet you still fucking bang on. Where have i made an opinion of Mourinio and of course he's in the squad we've just paid 27 million quid for him. Mourinio has bought the likes of SW.P, Jarosik, Kezman, Boularouz so his judgement in the transfer market is less then perfect. Sheva was not his doing so can't be blamed for that. Salah terrible in England brilliant in Italy. Cuadrado brilliant in Italy terrible in England it's not rocket science dude. As for judgement on a player i make my own mind up by watching them in the flesh.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright, alright...so a subject that started with 'Guess the signature' is now a full blown tug of war on different players. This thread has run to it's limits, go and discuss the relevant players in their relevant threads please.

Locked.