Carlos Tevez

black

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Costa, Tevez, Batshuayi and Traore would be such a top class attack, well balanced in not just attributes but youth-experience wise too.

I'm thinking more for Ruben who has played that second striker role in pre season so far, imagine he had Tevez there to watch and learn from, he was awesome in that role for Juventus and even that half a season after he went AWOL at City, Mancini used him behind Aguero to great effect. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why the hell we are linked with him all of a sudden

I read that 1st interview he had given and what he said was he wanted to retire to I think it was Boca/ And last season both us and United had discussions about him. Not this year.

Past it? He totally reinvented himself at Juve, playing as a second striker, he could still do a job for us as a second striker with Costa or Michy I reckon, I doubt he's past it after one season in Argentina.

He definitely ain't the same player that was at Juve. I guess playing with a much weaker supporting case isn't doing him any favours either.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You