Felipe Anderson

!Hazard!

Felipe Anderson Pereira Gomes (born 15 April 1993), commonly known as Felipe Anderson is a Brazilian footballer who plays for Italian side Lazio as a attacking midfielder. -Wikipedia

Just saw this kid play an incredible match against Sampdoria - he got perfect 10 rating on WhoScored playing on the right wing! Has 4 goals and 4 assists from the last 4 games. Moved to Lazio from Santos in June 2013 for around 8 million euros, and I reckon he would move for around 15 million right now. Chelsea needs answers for the right wing as I'm sure Salah won't be with us come February. Certainly has a lot of potential, and the end product also is there.

2973.jpg

I would be more than happy to see Chelsea FC to bring up Salah's replacement from within, from the best academy in the country. But I don't see that happening so alternatives are needed. What do you guys think?

Sorry, I didn't find any better videos of him thus far.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You