Shrewsbury Town v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe. I do want him to become one of the greats, but he has not proven himself as much as Baker, Aké and Boga for example.

If it wasn't for musonda we would not have won the youth fa-cup and league double. He scored important goals in both games. Boga was even absent then.

This match shows how poor our other am's are...

I do rate Schurrle, but recently he's looked so so poor. Salah has always been this raw, and needs to develop pretty quick to avoid being loaned/sold. Schurrle needs to pull his finger out soon too.

The distance between hazard and the rest of our ams is like the skies and the ground. You can clearly see why these guys will let opposition double mark hazard and fabregas due to their level of quality.

It reminds me of the days opposition teams used to let Kalou do whatever he wanted and completely ignored him and double/triple-marked our better players. It's easy to understand why some demand Hazard scored 50 a season: the rest of the AM are so bad we need a superhero to do 3 players worth of work.

Not just that even the decision making of the so called senior players has been woeful as well.

I always want to ask anti youth campaigners what it is that they are so afraid/cautious of. Will Boga for instance score 5 own goals to lose us the game if he was to feature or will Baker do 8 stevie Gerrard slips to let schrewbury in for goals galore.

And I agree with you regarding the last statement but Oscar is Brazilian and Baker is ehm English so . . . . . All English players are technically average battering rams we have been told.

The argument right now seems to be "well the senrior players are playing bad so the kids obviously couldn't do any better". Just nonsensical really.

If All goes well, we take 4 to 6 points in the next 2 games with Oscar or Willian shifiting an assist or 2 and everyone will stop whining. Typical. We saw atractivness and now we want to be winning with 3 at half time. Get it together, that the key players don't want to give too mch and are there to tie the knot, not be a factor.