Hotseat 8: KevinAshburner

Spike

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiss, marry or kill? Me, Peppen and Stingray?

Common We Hate Scouse. That is So Hard to Get Right because I Don't Know You All Personally.

Marry: Stingray

Kiss: You (We Hate Scouse)

Kill: Peppen

Please Forgive Me: Peppen and We Hate Scouse, but Stingray Has That Thing About Him.

If your Uncle Jack helped you off an elephant, would you help your Uncle jack off an elephant?

Yes Why Not. I See What You Did There. It's Better to At Least Try Something Once. Yes I Would Help Uncle Jack Off An Elephant. It Would Be A Great Fun Experience. Something That I Can Tick Off My List That I Have Done and Completed and That Not Many People Would Do.

You and Stingray are in the forest, a snake bites Stingray on his balls. The only way for him to survive would be if you sucked the poison out of his tiny balls. Would you do it?

How can mirrors be real of our eyes arent real?

Who has the most punchable face ever?

What is love?

Baby dont hurt me

No more.

You and Stingray are in the forest, a snake bites Stingray on his balls. The only way for him to survive would be if you sucked the poison out of his tiny balls. Would you do it?

How can mirrors be real of our eyes arent real?

What is love?

Baby dont hurt me

No more.

Yes for The Sake of My Stingray, I Would Do That.

How can mirrors be real of our eyes aren’t real?

If you're referring to eyes and mirrors not being real in regards to the fact that we only see reflected light or do not see all the things there due to the limitations our sensory organ, then the answer is reflection of light. If you are referring to the idea that nothing is real or everything is subject to perception then you must realize that there are certain truths or there is truth. Which is reality. For example you may call blue in your language or society green and I may call it yellow but that does not change the fact of the actual colour of it based of our perceptions or names for something. The reality is unchangeable. For example if your body dies, you cannot change the fact that it has. Even if you believe it hasn't (going with the theory of an afterlife. Your body would still be no more even if you choose to believe otherwise. Or you can say fire won't burn me because you believe that but if you jump into it you'll burn.

The eyes are the mirrors into ones soul Their depth is much greater than any other human (or animal) part of anatomy. They are realistically the only visual (not physical) part that lives on eternally.

Mirrors only reflect the perception of our mind through our eyes.

Oh, your eyes are as real as the perception of your mind to your environment, and your interpretation.

Your body is just as real also; as is the Spirit contained within.

If you perceive that your eyes are not real, then use the eyes of your Spirit; however, be careful; as, you may see more than you may desire.

In the search for truth one may refute conventional thinking with great decision, but wisdom lies in honouring what is legitimate. If eyes and mirrors are empty for you, you must find what is fulfilling. I don't think it's really that mystical or grandiose. People do find joy, the deep and satisfying kind, in ordinary life.

1. MILEY CYRUS

2. JUSTIN BIEBER

3. JAY-Z

What is love?

Baby don’t hurt me

No more.

My Song To You Roquila

I Don’t Know Anymore,

What Love is

but I Think Haddaway

Still Knows What Love is

and Please Roquila

and So Don’t Hurt Me

because I Can’t Give You

The Love You Want Back From Me

So So So

Don’t Hurt Me Please.

Kevin, can we meet ? It would require us to both be naked so no spying equipement is present. Also, it has to be in the dessert, far from civilisation and Peking eyes and ears. Can we please dance frantically then to celebrate our manhood?

That would be so awesome .....

Thank you,

Stingray, your friend.

Kevin, how do you decide which words you're going to capitalize the first letter or not?

Lets Just Say I Have A Love for Capital Letters and My OCD is Not as Bad as it use to be, I Like The Look of A Clean typed out Sentences/Paragraphs.

I like capital Letters, it is quicker to type when I have all caps lock on.

It is just my Chosen form of How I type online.

I just like that way.

ALSO WHAT WILL THE SCORE BE IN THE WC SEMI FINAL TONIGHT? AND WHO WILL WIN?

I haven't been paying attention lately, but I don't think everybody here would want Brazil to lose because that is what the Brazilian people need to cause riots and chaos then the protests get worse. so don't be to shocked if all the wrong calls go against Germany. I want Germany to win.

I say that Germany will probably win tonight 3 - 1.

IF MAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS AND APES, WHY DO WE STILL HAVE MONKEYS AND APES?

IS THE MALAYSIAN PLANE STILL ON DIEGO GARCIA? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH IT NOW?

Man and Human are individual and separate from Monkeys and Apes. We never evolved from Monkeys.

The Malaysian Plane is being kept somewhere for A special event or I don't know really going top happen. I have forgotten about and don't really care about it. whatever happens it will happen, but somehow think this whole think was a play by the governments and news media to distract and a test to see how the people act and behave with the info and they take data from the how everyone deals with the story the media made up.