Emmanuel Emenike

MrBlueGuy

From "Chelsea is interested in signing Emenike" to "Fenerbahce has proposed Emenike to Chelsea".

This has bullshit written all over it. Just like the Aubameyang story.

Also there is a very big community of Turkish people here in Romania, 90% of them supporting Fenerbahce. I've asked one of my father's friends about him and he started to laugh when he heard about that €20m price tag.

He said that the guy is not worth that money and he will walk naked in front of a police station if Fenerbahce will get that money for him. Decent player, but not Chelsea material. €10-12 at most. Good for the likes of Stoke, Palace or West Ham.

He said Emenike is at the same level with Lukaku and won't get better. A limited player, his technique is not good, he can't play with the back at the goal and he needs space to operate. Packed defences are his nightmare. His major attributes are his athleticism and the fact that he can pull the CBs wide (like Benzema does).

And Fanatik were the first to break this story. So it's 99% bullshit.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then the next season goes badly wrong with Higuain eventually deciding to leave the club. It is not possible for the long term, for 1 season yes but then a no1 will eventually be established or if they are both not good enough a new one will come in.

Higuain still stayed the next season even though he considered leaving. Of course he thought about leaving, since he knew he would be on the starting XI anywhere else in Europe. But remember the club is bigger than the player. Who cares if he wanted to leave after 2 years? The two striker system helped the club tremendously during those 2 years.

I like the player at Fifa, but not exactly convinced with his world cup. Yes he is rather fast and strong, attributes i love at strikers, but I honestly don't think he is chelsea material. He belongs to the EPL but not here. I don't see much he offers over lukaku who will still grow. He is already 27, too. Keep in mind what signal this would send. We got loads of talented youngsters, still we will rather sign a 25+ year old, who is already a matured player.

We got loads of talented youngsters, still we will rather sign a 25+ year old, who is already a matured player.

Yeah but on the otherside of the coin, we need that experience of a 25+ yo to mix with our young talent. Especially now that Lampard, Eto'o and Cole have left us.

this rumour is just going to disappear. Nigeria were not very good on attack altogether in the WC, but for the number of times Emenike was not positioned in the correct spot, I have to assume that he's just not one of those guys who knows where to be at the right moment.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You