Final Day

Elegant?! :lol: Fucking hell! Elegant, FB's about as "elegant" as a badgers arse :lol: . Tell you what mate, this can only mean one of three things:

A. He wants to tap you up for a loan

B. He wants to borrow your motor

C. He wants to give you a portion

"C'mon the Chels" your points have been absolutely spot on mate, spot on................Then you went tits up over FB's persona :lol:

Ha! I did chuckle.

You see I'm about as much use as a cock in a room full of lesbians when trying to get a point across so a badgers arse is an upgrade on my elegance.....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A competent coach wouldnt have let those slip, -it's no coincidence that ManUtd have won the PL ten times with Ferguson there.

You mean to say, Arsene Wenger and Rafa arent competent coaches...? If your theory of competency is based on what you just mentioned, then i beleive Grant becomes more competent than Arsene Wenger and Rafa...And that would sound as a joke...:)

One more thing. Fergie has won 10 titles an 7 of them came in an era where they were the sole dominant force with sporadic challenges from clubslike Blackburn, Newcastle and Arsenal. When Chelsea came into the picture, the whole scenario changed.

Fergie has messed it up in the past. It is NOT like he is the perfect coach, add to that the amount of red cards teams got This season while playing against Man UTD. 1 penalty given against them in 38 matches. Steve "Fergie's Darling" Bennet blew it at JJB, by not giving a penlty to Wigan and not sending off Scholes.

To be on top, you need all the luck and biased refereeeing.

Also, let me point out to you that, Manchester United spent 50 million in summer and bought players like Owen Hargreaves, Nani, Anderson, Tevez and they have made a huge difference to their squad. Compare that to Ben Haim, Sidwell, Pizzaro and Malouda.

OK we made blunders in the past. But so have Arsene, Rafa, Jose, Alex.

I am quite satisfied with the season we had when you take into the picture our summer transfers, Jose Sacking, AFNC, Injuriesand still reachin 85 points.

Take your point, but if Rain Man took over at Old Trafford, he'd get adequate results ....for a while. I for one, am not happy with this season -we should have at least TWO pieces of silverware by now. As I've said we've the most cash at our disposal, and the quality of players and two experienced coaches either side of the fat buffoon is what's keeping him afloat. We should be the dominant force in football now...and without Abramovichs fragile protected ego, and his delicate sensibilities upset by the gobby Portugeezer, we would be.

Elegant?! :lol: Fucking hell! Elegant, FB's about as "elegant" as a badgers arse :lol: . Tell you what mate, this can only mean one of three things:

A. He wants to tap you up for a loan

B. He wants to borrow your motor

C. He wants to give you a portion

"C'mon the Chels" your points have been absolutely spot on mate, spot on................Then you went tits up over FB's persona :lol:

I'll forgive you that transgression CM what with the demise of Scratch. I might change my username to Mr Elegant as well.

One more thing. Fergie has won 10 titles an 7 of them came in an era where they were the sole dominant force with sporadic challenges from clubslike Blackburn, Newcastle and Arsenal. When Chelsea came into the picture, the whole scenario changed.

Fergie has messed it up in the past. It is NOT like he is the perfect coach, add to that the amount of red cards teams got This season while playing against Man UTD. 1 penalty given against them in 38 matches. Steve "Fergie's Darling" Bennet blew it at JJB, by not giving a penlty to Wigan and not sending off Scholes.

Also, let me point out to you that, Manchester United spent 50 million in summer and bought players like Owen Hargreaves, Nani, Anderson, Tevez and they have made a huge difference to their squad. Compare that to Ben Haim, Sidwell, Pizzaro and Malouda.

I am quite satisfied with the season we had when you take into the picture our summer transfers, Jose Sacking, AFNC, Injuriesand still reachin 85 points.

There's a couple of arguments there that don't hold much water. You're taking away from Fergie's titles because of the opposition he was up against and saying that changed when we came into the picture. But surely that works both ways? When we came on the scene it was against a pretty weak Utd side by their standards.

Chelsea: Cech, Paulo Ferreira, Gallas, Terry, Bridge, Geremi, Makelele, Lampard, Smertin, Drogba, Gudjohnsen. Subs: Cudicini, Mutu, Kezman, Parker, Ricardo Carvalho. Utd: Howard, Silvestre, Gary Neville, Keane, Fortune, Miller, O’Shea, Djemba-Djemba, Giggs, Scholes, Smith. Subs: Ricardo, Phil Neville, Bellion, Richardson, Forlan. In fact, he's been through plenty of transitional periods over the years and still never been too far out of the picture.

Also, you go on about the amount he spent in the summer, but look at the quality he got for that. Compare that to the sort of money we've spent and the squad we've got for it. I really wouldnt mind a manager like him tbh.

Edited by misschief

You mean to say, Arsene Wenger and Rafa arent competent coaches...? If your theory of competency is based on what you just mentioned, then i beleive Grant becomes more competent than Arsene Wenger and Rafa...And that would sound as a joke... :)

rafa and wenger don't fuck it up by playing a CF, who cant play on the wing, on the wing for the first time in their first chance at silverware..

he bottled two trophies..

and who was responsible for that dominance and even with all top 4 clubs he's still won the last 2 eepl crowns

we've been lucky too, drogba was offside for the semifinal goal, take the CL final spot out and this would have been a miserable season..

ofcourse you do but a good manager at helm is the basic necessity, do you want to say we suddenly started winning under jose, cos he brought luck and biased refereeing?

and why not include anelka, belletti, ivanovic, not to mention it was because of reluctance of roman to spend

what hurts me most is looking back at how the season went, this could so easily have been a quadruple season had jose been incharge.. spurs where there to be taken, FA was a cake walk and all those defensive errors in the league would haven't occured under jose..

you might think i'm hung up on jose, but what i'm suggesting is a competetent manager cpould have atleast made a treble this season

The more time Ive had to look at it objectively this season, the less I believe Mourinho would've done that much this season - domestic cups maybe but the league was always Utd's - and as for the CL, forget it. Jose's ego always got the better of him with Rafa, by the time he'd finished fighting it out in the press with Benitez there was nothing left over to put into the game itself. Just look at Rafa this year - lost it in the press and ultimately took his eyes off the game.

rafa and wenger don't fuck it up by playing a CF, who cant play on the wing, on the wing for the first time in their first chance at silverware..

Dude, Kindly explain to me: Arsenal leading 6 points in march and within a month trialing 6 points....Dont you think Arsene bottled it...

Rafa, well...he always bottles it in the league and the cups. by fiddling around with the team and the formation.

he bottled two trophies..

Rafa and Wenger bottled 4 trohpies.:)....

and who was responsible for that dominance and even with all top 4 clubs he's still won the last 2 eepl crowns

And thats why I mentioned 7 EPL Titles and not all 10 as the last 3 titles came during the top 4 domination.

we've been lucky too, drogba was offside for the semifinal goal, take the CL final spot out and this would have been a miserable season..

I am talking about the decisions in favour of Man Utd over the season and NOT just that one match. 1 penalty in 38 games, no. of teams getting red carded while playing against them, etc etc. Of course we've had some decisions in our favour, but only some.

ofcourse you do but a good manager at helm is the basic necessity, do you want to say we suddenly started winning under jose, cos he brought luck and biased refereeing?

Did I say that?

and why not include anelka, belletti, ivanovic, not to mention it was because of reluctance of roman to spend.

Why not include Anelka, Belleti and Ivanovic/? Do you seriously want me to answer that? When was the last time Anelka scored for us...?

Belleti, arent we selling him?

Ivanovic.....Did he play any part in the league..?

what hurts me most is looking back at how the season went, this could so easily have been a quadruple season had jose been incharge.. spurs where there to be taken, FA was a cake walk and all those defensive errors in the league would haven't occured under jose..

LOL!!!..Fucking Hell. Quadraple and Easy dont go together.....And how confident you sound about Jose. Did you forget how he bottled up at Newcastle in FA CUP 3 years back. Defensive errors? in the league...we had 11 points in 6 games when he was sacked. On a flip side, With Jose at helm, you wouldnt have gone past Liverpool in the UCL.

Jose is a Human, not a GOD!!...

Take your point, but if Rain Man took over at Old Trafford, he'd get adequate results ....for a while. I for one, am not happy with this season -we should have at least TWO pieces of silverware by now. As I've said we've the most cash at our disposal, and the quality of players and two experienced coaches either side of the fat buffoon is what's keeping him afloat. We should be the dominant force in football now...and without Abramovichs fragile protected ego, and his delicate sensibilities upset by the gobby Portugeezer, we would be.

I'll forgive you that transgression CM what with the demise of Scratch. I might change my username to Mr Elegant as well.

Suits you mate, Kind of Mr Boujangles eh? Or moreso one of the Reseviour Dogs perhaps

There's a couple of arguments there that don't hold much water. You're taking away from Fergie's titles because of the opposition he was up against and saying that changed when we came into the picture. But surely that works both ways? When we came on the scene it was against a pretty weak Utd side by their standards.

Chelsea: Cech, Paulo Ferreira, Gallas, Terry, Bridge, Geremi, Makelele, Lampard, Smertin, Drogba, Gudjohnsen. Subs: Cudicini, Mutu, Kezman, Parker, Ricardo Carvalho. Utd: Howard, Silvestre, Gary Neville, Keane, Fortune, Miller, O'Shea, Djemba-Djemba, Giggs, Scholes, Smith. Subs: Ricardo, Phil Neville, Bellion, Richardson, Forlan. In fact, he's been through plenty of transitional periods over the years and still never been too far out of the picture.

Also, you go on about the amount he spent in the summer, but look at the quality he got for that. Compare that to the sort of money we've spent and the squad we've got for it. I really wouldnt mind a manager like him tbh.

you forgot ferdinand and their ace striker nistelrooy....thats what make them great....

Chelsea: Cech, Paulo Ferreira, Gallas, Terry, Bridge, Geremi, Makelele, Lampard, Smertin, Drogba, Gudjohnsen. Subs: Cudicini, Mutu, Kezman, Parker, Ricardo Carvalho. Utd: Howard, Silvestre, Gary Neville, Keane, Fortune, Miller, O'Shea, Djemba-Djemba, Giggs, Scholes, Smith. Subs: Ricardo, Phil Neville, Bellion, Richardson, Forlan. In fact, he's been through plenty of transitional periods over the years and still never been too far out of the picture.

Manchester United: Rooney, Nistlerooy, RIO, Scholes, Giggs, Howard, Forlan, Ronaldo, Silvestre, Gary Neville, Roy Keane, Oshea .......I dont think anyone would call that a weak side even by Manchester United's standards.

Manchester United: Rooney, Nistlerooy, RIO, Scholes, Giggs, Howard, Forlan, Ronaldo, Silvestre, Gary Neville, Roy Keane, Oshea .......I dont think anyone would call that a weak side even by Manchester United's standards.

Yeh, looks good but its not the side they were actually playing with because they werent all fit. Keane left in November, Scholes was out after Christmas and didnt play again that season, Smith broke his leg in February - round about the time RVN turned to shit because he had a hissy fit. And the Ronaldo then certainly wasnt the Ronaldo he is now.

Yeh, looks good but its not the side they were actually playing with because they werent all fit. Keane left in November, Scholes was out after Christmas and didnt play again that season, Smith broke his leg in February - round about the time RVN turned to shit because he had a hissy fit. And the Ronaldo then certainly wasnt the Ronaldo he is now.

LOL.... mischief!!!...If you come up with reasons like who all were injured and who all were shit in Man Utd squad when we won the league then try comparing that to Chelsea's 2008 season and the past season.

Lets leave it at that shall we?

Its all well and good playing devils advocate all the time, the fact is we have a top squad with a bumbling twat trying to take credit. He's not a direct hindrance, but where we could have a motivating tactician we have a black hole, a hollow cardboard cutout of a manager.

If he remains the squad will always be performing at 80% capacity, and getting slowly weaker, like a car firing on 3 cylinders instead of 4, and crucial times of matches are when you need experience, someone who is at least qualified, and can read the game.

If a team equalise in the 80th minute, by the time Grant has stared open mouthed for 20 seconds, scratched his head, slyly asked Clarke or ten Cates the best thing to do, then acted indecisively, the points are lost.